lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anybody play the game, Rebellion?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-04-2001, 05:01 PM   #1
Rogue15

Question Anybody play the game, Rebellion?

I was just wondering...I want to play it on the zone sometime, but don't feel like playing with people i don't really know.

------------------

you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2001, 05:53 PM   #2
S1DC

errr... no. don't got it. But when i get home i will bug about JK... aiight? It seems like he NEVER lets me play.

Oh, and MR. Mod, what do you qualify as spam?

------------------
Saber One

Old 08-04-2001, 07:52 PM   #3
Rogue15

spam is posting tons of nonsense stuff, like one worded posts. that's mainly what it's been. also spam is telling everybody to go to one site other than the site that they're at. and spam is solicitation, getting people to buy a certain product that has nothing to do with star wars, gaming, or rogue squadron.

------------------

Old 08-04-2001, 08:06 PM   #4
Rogue15

man, S1, i wish they'd let me burn rebellion. it's gotta copyrighted thing on it tho so i can't burn it 4 ya. AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH it'd be nice to play empire vs. rebels, but of course we'd be fighting over who plays the empire. haha.

------------------

Old 08-04-2001, 09:04 PM   #5
Rogue15

AAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta go to someone's house to eat supper. and i'm not hungry either. darnit. i'l be bored for the rest of today. and tomorrow ain't gettin any better 'cause i have to go to church filled with strangers. I can't stand this! somebody kill me NOW!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Old 08-04-2001, 09:08 PM   #6
Rogue15

wouldn't be so tough if i learned how to drive and had my own car. I'd be able to eat and leave directly after. It would be better if i was sleeping over at someone's house so i can skip this whole weekend. I hate visiting with people I don't care about and don't want to care about and could care less about.

gotta go put myself outta my misery.
Old 08-04-2001, 09:54 PM   #7
S1DC

its sad when one replies to himself over and over... AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING SO YOUZ CAN GET A POST OUT OF IT!

------------------

Old 08-05-2001, 01:56 AM   #8
Rogue15

that wasn't too bad. i got to eat african food. yummy. and i had caffine (tea) too. hehe.

2k me 4evr 2 find this topic. heh.

Oh tell me why do we build castles in the sky? Why do we build castles way up high?

Gotta love massinova.

------------------

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > DownTime: The Pilot's Lounge > Anybody play the game, Rebellion?