lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HELP - Wookie Camp. scen 4??
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-27-2001, 10:08 AM   #1
madmayan72

Question HELP - Wookie Camp. scen 4??

I've beat everything so far this is the last campaign I'm playing and I'm stuck.

For the Chewie's Hope scenario - I can't get to the last Transmitter, the Imperial base is too strong.. Any help would be appreciated.

DON'T READ THIS AS IT GIVES AWAY INFORMATION:
Is there something special I need the walker's for?

I tried the path from the east, and the Path from the west, now I'm trying an assault from the north but I'm way stuck.
I keep running out of resources.
madmayan72 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2002, 02:11 PM   #2
Kudar

Cannons to hit the gates, use mechs and troopers to fend off anything that comes through - keeping your cannons defended(workers to repair it too ) to let you take out the fortresses.

Try splitting your attack into 2 instead of forcing everything in one direction move in from 2 fronts and split the enemy forces too.

Use a cannon to hit the jamming thing.

hope that helps.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Gameplay Hints, Tips & Cheats > HELP - Wookie Camp. scen 4??