lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Q3A Console Commands
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #1
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Q3A Console Commands

This comes out of a discussion in the Windows XP thread, in the Swamp...

For those (like me) who don't mess around very much with the console for Q3A-based games (of which JKII will be a part), I did a quick search and found this page at The Bind, which lists a lot of the available commands. I am assuming they will be the same (or similar) for JKII. If not...well, that's what the edit button is for.

Enjoy.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2002, 03:11 PM   #2
Wilhuf

Additional links.

Also try Commander Keen's Q3Arena Console Page. Info on variables, tweaking, and commands.

How to ban players from your Q3A server at admincentral.net. Even shows you how to ban an IP range if you need to ban someone with a dynamic IP number. One of my favorite Q3A Console Links.

We really need to set up a separate forum for this topic, IMO.

The forum could deal with commands for both client scripting (configuring your game client) and server configuration (configuring your server).

I expect there will be a great deal of questions on these topics once Outcast is unleashed upon us.

Wilhuf

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Winston Churchill, 1941.
Wilhuf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Q3A Console Commands