lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rpg! Wraith Squadron!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2002, 02:26 PM   #41
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Forum Veteran 
Hassany was talking with Jeraki when Garik called her, -too bad, I need to talk with you, cause maybe we can do very good things with the X-wings consoles-She said to Jeraki, she will talk with him later, now itīs time to go with Garik.

During the few minutes she was going to the office, Hassany remembers when her father was sent to Kessel, Iīt was to difficult for her because her mother was a spy, she worked with the Imperals and she destroyed the squadron of her father, something difficult to Hassany, she was with her mother until she dies 2 years ago, then, she went with the last survivor of her fatherīs squadron, she hopes her father is still alive in kessel, She will save him, no matter what happens.....

In the office, Hassany looked at Garik, she doesnīt think in the other members into the office, she will only look to garikīs eyes:

did you call me sir???
Devil Doll is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2002, 02:46 PM   #42
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Yes. i wanted to ask you some questions, if that is okay with you. we will go off to our new base in less than 10 hours. Are the X-wings in tip top shape?

how is your score in the simulators up to now?

Did you ever work with imperial forces before?

what do you remember from your child hood?

Do you know why i choose you for this Squadron?

How do you feel about Non humans?

What is your favorite colour?

Got any pets?

got any family left back home?

Do you have any friends?

((ooc 1: euh.. i posted the questions behind eachother.. cause it is a lot easier than making 20 posts . just answer them all.))
((ooc 2: euh... i just wanted to ask DD and DSS these questions got they have the charachters that i dont know much about. the rest of you i know plenty about so i will not ask you questions.))
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2002, 11:56 PM   #43
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
Hassany listened carefully what garik said, she knows that those answers where made specailly for her cause she never talks, maybe garik asked the same questions to someone else, but he doesnīt know that.

Are the X-wings in tip top shape?
well, I only need to do some special moves in the consoles, and I canīt check the Dark Angel (the shadowīs X-Wing), but I will work on it soon.

how is your score in the simulators up to now?
my score was very good sir, I had an X-Wing in the last squadron i was, and I know how to fly in a battle

Did you ever work with imperial forces before?
my mother was a spy and she worked for the Imperial until she dies two years ago, she always show me how to obey and kill the rebels and she gave me her dark glow LS before she dies, so, I can say that I worked with the Imperial few years ago.

what do you remember from your child hood?
yes, when my father teach me how to fly and X-Wing and repair it, when my mother sent my father to Kessel, and when I made me the promisse to join a rebel squadron to free my father

Do you know why i choose you for this Squadron?
really no, I think I have something special that you need here, I hope that you can say me why am I here

How do you feel about Non humans?
Nothing bad

What is your favorite colour?
black, as you can see in my uniform

Got any pets?
No, I always travel alone, only with a draw

got any family left back home?
I hope my father is still alive in kessel....

Do you have any friends?
Like I said you, I always travel alone, My friends are dead, the last squadron I was, the squadron of my father..., I donīt have any friends, the people is afraid with me, maybe if someone talk to me I can talk, but no one tryied it...

After she finished those questions, Hassany stand up and look at garikīs eyes again:

-Sir, I have to finish my work, I hope i can finish it on time and give you an excellent X-wing, now its time to go, take a rest Sir, our party will start in 10 hours....

She left the office, Hassany needs to take her draw, put it in her X-Wing, and she doesnīt know why, but she will take the LS too.
Old 02-07-2002, 12:25 PM   #44
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

((OOC: im not going to talk to you all... just continuing the tale.))

*After some talks, Ton and Garik looked tired. Garik did not have anything left to go on.*

Im bored. hey here is an idea. You go to the pilots lounge and we go and drink something and we invite Dios and Darkstar too. just a little evaluation before we go. and maybe if the other pilots are there, they might think we are so much cooler.

*Garik smiled at Ton. he smiled back.*

We have about 8 hours left. i will see you there. im going to see minister Organa and after that i will join you.

*They both got up. and went off.*
Old 02-07-2002, 03:14 PM   #45
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
* A droid comes up to Darkstar*

Droid: Sir, your presence has been requested in the pilot's lounge by Captain Garrik.

Thankyou, droid.

Interesting. The top brass want to know me but the regular pilots don't. The top obviously want me in rather than with "father"...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2002, 04:57 PM   #46
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton was grateful, he was growing a bit beaten down. He walked beside Garik for a little, then Garik broke off to see Minister Organa and Ton made his way for the pilotes lounge. He saw Dios and Darkstar standing off doing things. He yelled loudly for the two pilotes top come over and sit down. "Dios! Darkstar! Get over here now!" He tried to act as serious as he could. When they stood before him he ordered them to sit down. "I order you to order a drink. Now." Ton then smiled.

"I loathe bus stations. Terrible places. Full of lost luggage and souls."
The Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2002, 08:38 PM   #47
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Watching ni the hangar, his Dark Wing, the shadow started to make some thinkings...
"rebellion... Empire... , why im doing this?.. Master.. help me..."

*a voice is heared in his mind...
"Shadow... my young apprentice.... i never finished your training... you only knows the beginning of the Sith...
but be careful.. there is someone who is connected to the Force..."

the shadow felt a cold in his back, and a hand streched his left shoulder...

it was Garik...

"what what is it"?

Dark Sad Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2002, 02:00 AM   #48
LQ.
God

Forum Veteran 
In the middle of their talk Hanessy got called away. Saying goodbye to his wingmate Jekari looked around for someone else to talk to. Noticing the only non-human sitting alone he approached and offered a big friendly smile.

"Hello. I'm Jekari. Who might you be?"
LQ. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2002, 07:10 AM   #49
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Garik sees the 'Shadow' in the hangar as he passed it. He looks worried. Garik walks up to him. and puts a hand on his shoulder.*

What was it?

*The 'Shadow' looked startled. in his reaction he grabbed at his blaster. But at the last moment before he grabs it he sees Garik and relaxes. And jumps to salute Garik.*

At ease 'Shadow'. is everything ok?

*Garik watched his chrono. he hadnt much time to contact minister Bail Organa.*

You know what. come with me. ill introduce you to one of the people who made the Rebbelion what it is now.

*The 'Shadow' looked at him as if he would say: NO! But he relaxed and agreed with Garik. They both walked out of the hangar toward Bail Organa's office.*
Old 02-08-2002, 01:48 PM   #50
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Well then sir, I will order a Corellian Ale.

*Sits and drinks*

Have you heard anything of our new assignments? What's our first mission?

Old 02-08-2002, 11:22 PM   #51
EvilleApplePie

Forum Veteran 
She nodded at the order and got herself a non-alcoholic juice, sitting down with her back completely straight as she watched Darkstar and Ton. Curiousity was getting the better of her as to why she was called over to get a drink, but she pushed the thought back, staying focused, as always. Missing small things was sometimes a big mistake.

It's my mission to thoroughly corrupt each and every one of you.
EvilleApplePie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2002, 01:27 AM   #52
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Raschel was in the flight simulators, purportedly working to get accustomed to flying an X-Wing fighter rather than the TIE/ln sims she had trained in at Carida. But the real reason was that she needed to take her frustrations out on something, and sims were the only thing available for her to do so.

Turning in her simulator's cockpit, she chased simulated TIE fighters through the simulated cityscape of Coruscant, the former Imperial Center. She thought back to the interview earlier...

She had been the last to go, and Loran had looked haggard and tired. Barely looking up at her, he had proceeded to ask her a series of questions from a sheet in his hand:

"How is your score in the simulators up to now?"

Raschel hadn't paid attention to the scores, so she cited some numbers that were considered mediocre to average.

"Did you ever work with imperial forces before?"

Yes, she replied, at Carida. The Imperial Academy. Which she quit after the Imperials killed her family...

Her simulated X-Wing raced through a gigantic hulk of a burned out building. Two TIE fighters were unlucky enough to follow her...

"What do you remember from your child hood?"

....Nothing. Or nothing I want to tell you, she'd thought.

Sharp turn with the X-Wing in the ridiculouly large building, and the TIE fighters were in her sights.

"Do you know why I chose you for this Squadron?"

You didn't, I was transfered in.

The first TIE went down as blaster cannon bolts hit it's left wing, and it slammed into the empty building's floor.

"How do you feel about Non humans?" Loran had said without thinking. He'd apologized quickly and profusely, but too late.

The second TIE exploded with a blast from all four cannons at once, directly to the cockpit. Disturbingly, she could hear the dying scream of the computer-generated pilot.

"What is your favorite colour?"
Wondering if the question was a joke, she had named a color in her home tongue that didn't translate to Basic. He'd looked rather confused. Tough.

"Got any pets?"
She wondered who had designed these questions and if they had a point. No, she said.

"Got any family left back home?"
No.

"Do you have any friends?"
Do I look like I do?

With that, she had left. One of the other humans had taken pity on her when she sat alone in the bar; she'd shoved him aside and headed for the simulators. She'd felt guilty, but then again, she didn't need his pity. Not from a human. Not from the ones who'd killed her family.

The last TIE fighter decided to play chicken with her X-Wing. Stupid move...she had shields, the TIE did not. The fighter promptly exploded as a torpedo hit it. Unfortunately, she had waited too long to fire, and the wash of the explosion shut down what remained of her fighter's shields and sent her in a downward spin toward the ground. She ejected just before her fighter exploded from impact.

The screen went blank, and the sim cockpit opened with a tired swoosh.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2002, 03:26 PM   #53
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton smiled as the two ordered their drinks. "Well, the reason I called you two is becuase I am curious about you newbies and would like to talk and get to know you on more of a friendly level, rather than just knowing that I am in a higher rank than you and only take my orders." Ton held his hand up to stall any comments. "I despise that type of friendship. The kind that you are forced to becuase you need to rank up by being the upper ranks 'pet'." Ton scratched his head, thinking that his words sounded jumbled up. Oh well, they are smart kids. They can figure it out.

"So how are you fine people on a fine day lik this?" He put on the largest, friendliest grin he could.

Old 02-09-2002, 06:44 PM   #54
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
This is the only text that LQ and me made together, so I will start (and this is only the introduction people)

Hassany returns to look at Jeraki, she needs to work with Him, he was talking with one of the new recluits of the squadron.

Hassany: Jeraki! hey, finally I found you, what was you saying about computers?
Jekari: ^_^ Well you are talking to the original computer hacker. Give me enough time and caffeine and I can hack any system,
Hassany: do you prefer caffeine or chocolate, chocolate itīs better to me
Jerika: As long as it keeps me buzzed i love it.
*Hassany gives him a box of very sweet chocolates.
Hassany: what kind of guns you can add hacking the systems?
Jerika: Well they would have to be laser, or energy weapons. Or rather computer controlled. I just tap into the main controls, rework a few things, set up the commands to operate the guns and there you have it.
Hassany:mmmmmmmm the third one sounds good, maybe we need to add it, and I was thinking in a energy gun, it cut the tie fighter or anyone weīll fight with, like a knife, and then it make a big boom. you know what i mean, but the problem its that it spends a lot of energy, it can be used just one time, and maybe we will need it to shoot it all at the same time to make a big close of the "party" can you do that, or it is a lot fot the X-Wings?
oh, almost forgot, I need some help to check th dark angel, and I can do it only with you help, letīs work.

Jeriki and Hassany went to the hangars to check the Dark angel, they hope that The shadow donīt return yet.

when they was in the hangars, the shadow was there, but he is with Garik, they walked out the hangars, a very good oportunity....

Hassany: This is our opportunity, letīs start our mission.

Jeraki smiled and went into the Dark Angel, he has a lot of wqork to do cheking what this X-Wing have, he needs to work before Hassany to make a good work in the squadron.
Old 02-09-2002, 08:00 PM   #55
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Garik and 'Shadow' walk to the door of Minister Bails office.
Garik knocks on the door. Someone yelled to come in.
Garik entered and "shadow' followed.
Bail was seated at a large desk. he looked up from his pile of paper. and Greated Garik.

Bail:
So Garik. How are you today. and who is your friend?

Garik saluted Bail and sat down with 'Shadow'

Garik:
'This is 'Shadow'. he is one of my best pilots. he has some force capability and i think it is usefull for my squadron.
Old 02-10-2002, 12:06 AM   #56
EvilleApplePie

Forum Veteran 
She nearly snorted in Ton's face and was very tempted to ask him if he was joking. But she bit her tongue and decided to just let Darkstar answer the questions. She wasn't here to socialize, she was here to do a job and that was all she planned on doing. Raising the juice to her lips, she downed the rest of it and stood.

"May I be excused, Sir?" She ask, resisting the urge to prop a hand up on her hip.

Old 02-10-2002, 09:42 AM   #57
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*After a short little talk to bail Organa, 'Shadow' and Garik walked towards the Pilots lounge.*

Are you going to join me for a drink? ot are you going to turn in?
You are invited off course. But it is not an order.
Old 02-10-2002, 03:21 PM   #58
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Turns to answer Ton's question*

Well, I'm fine. It's actually good to see the brass being friendly, sir. I didn't fit in at my last posting. Not one bit. But this squad seems like we're gonna give the empire some payback.

Old 02-12-2002, 10:16 AM   #59
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Darkstar politly answered and was gifted with one of Ton's famous grins. "Well, yes you will fit in here, considering that we have taken an assortment of interesting people into this squadron." Ton took a big swig of his drink.

Suddenly Dios asked to be excused and Ton raised a curious eyebrow. "What is the matter Dios?" Ton stood towering over the two.

Old 02-12-2002, 01:45 PM   #60
Deac
Now in 4-D!

I hope so, sir.
Any news on our first mission. I've only flown once before with the Alliance. I was at Renar

Old 02-12-2002, 08:44 PM   #61
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
Hassany was making a diagram of the consoles, Jeraki was cheking the X-Wings, she miss the last squadron, she learned a lot of things there, how to repair everything, how to fly, hoy to respect each other.

why she is in that new squadron??? she wants to know that, but she will know it only if she talks with garik, -Thatīs imposible- she thougth-He is a very busy man-

she needs to make the diagram on time, she and Jeraki had few hours until the squadron went to fight, she only hopes anyone dies, and then, she started to try to remember the names of the Imperial who worked with her mother, -Will they be the same people that we will fight with????-
Old 02-13-2002, 03:05 AM   #62
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Shadow' said he had some thing to do so he went off. Garik walked straight to the Pilots lounge. He threw the doors open and everybody looked up. He shouted:*

ODY. I ORDER YOU ALL TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Cause your fearless leader has arrived.

*hey all looked at him as they would say: Riiiiiight! they all went on with what they were doing and ignored him further on.
Garik looked around and he saw his XO laughing at him.
He joined the table.*

Hey! bucket of bolts.... give me a Sluissi Ale.
Old 02-13-2002, 10:10 AM   #63
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton was torn away from questioning Dios when the doorsa of the pilotes loung flew open. Garik came in and shouted something. For some reason this hit Garik as funny and he started to luagh like a maniac. When he thought he had enough attention, he stopped. He waved a hand for Garik to come over and sit with him. As Garik made his way over, he turned back to Dios and repeated his previous question. "What is the matter Dios? Am I that repulsive?"

Old 02-13-2002, 02:44 PM   #64
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos instinctively salutes*

Captain at table!

Old 02-13-2002, 06:28 PM   #65
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
Thinking about the drink that Garik offered The shadow, returned to the Pilots Lounge,
"ey Garik, my mistake, i really appreciate a drink..."

Old 02-13-2002, 11:28 PM   #66
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Raschel enters the pilot's lounge through the back door, trying to appear inconspicuous. Instead, she runs smack into the pilot called the Shadow. "Uhhh...excuse me, just passing through..."

Old 02-14-2002, 12:54 PM   #67
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

easy Orthos....
come on 'Shadow' sit down.
Raschel? wanna join us.
So you guys and girls. what were you talking about before i entered? anything new?
Old 02-14-2002, 02:38 PM   #68
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Well no sir... i came alone, she just stepped in my way...
looks at rachel...

I was thinking Sir, i got my R6-D6 checking the nav computer in my Dark Angel, but i think it need a repair, he was shutting off often, i think he really need mantenaince.

Garik, stared at Shadow

yeah why not. tell hassany if she can do something...

Shadow nodded but replied:

Hassany... ok, but i dont know what you think, im sure you readed my record, you should know that i was trained in the ways of the Sith, my master was killed, even that i dont know much, i can feel something strange at her...

*grabbing his LightSaber
Look Garik, this LS, was a gift of my master, he found me in Corellia when i was too young...

*turning on the LS
Once upon a time he told me that this weapon will come in handy... i dont know much Force Techniques, but i can feel some disturbances in the force, like the one i sensed when i first saw Hassany, i think she have a great potencial, and i think i can find more about the Force if i can train with her... perhaps my abilities can be useful in this mission

*Drinking...
what do you think about this?

Old 02-14-2002, 03:12 PM   #69
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Othos laughs and sits down. He made a joke, and his captain seemed to like it-could this be a good omen on my way to fitting in?- he thinks*

Orthos drinks some more.

Old 02-15-2002, 01:31 AM   #70
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*looks at the Shadow and opens her mouth as if to say something, then closes it. Then does it again *

Old 02-15-2002, 09:35 AM   #71
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton was distracted from hs quetion woith Dios as he noticed that the table he had founded was gathering a large crowd. "Hey, hey! Garik, what did I tell you about bringing wild animals into the lounge? Hmmm?" Ton ****ed an eyebrow waiting for a reaction.

Old 02-15-2002, 04:55 PM   #72
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

wel i thought you liked having a croud when you are making youself redicilous. Yoh! can we have some service.

Well 'Shadow'. I think she is a bit quiet. and people who are quiet have great secrets. But i talked to some people when i found her working... and she is a GREAT mechanic.... and she has some usefull slicing skills as whell.
Old 02-16-2002, 12:41 PM   #73
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
Hassany and Jeraki finished their work now, 4 hours until the the fight begins, just on time,thay need to talk with all the squadron to said what they did to the X-Wings, specially with The shadow, his X-Wing was a little difficult to check, but thatīs the time when Jerki worked, the COmputers maniac solved the problem and the unit that protect that X-Wing was "sleeping"...

Hassany is tired, she needs to sleep but she needs to talk with the squadron.

-Jeraki, we need to go to find the squadron, where they are?
Old 02-17-2002, 07:58 AM   #74
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Garik looked at his little group here by the table. He sipped from his Sluisi ale. and thought about everybody here. he had chosen well he thought. But Dios looked a bit sad, a bit to serious. Garik got Dios attention and asked while no one was realy listening:*

Dios? what do you think of the group so far? think they will hold out.

*Dios thought about that and garik watched his Chrono. 4 hours to final briefing.*
Old 02-17-2002, 09:53 AM   #75
EvilleApplePie

Forum Veteran 
She looked at him in mild disbelief for a moment before wiping the expression off her face. Why was she getting picked on all of the sudden? Letting her eyes roam around for a moment, she repressed the urge to say something she'd regret and took a breath before looking back at the captain.

"It's not really my place to say, sir. I am just the medic."

Old 02-17-2002, 11:58 AM   #76
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos, remembering his social training at the rehab centre he'd been to after escaping his father's tower on Byss. "When in large groups," the doctor had said, "try making a joke," and handed him a joke book*

Hey everybody-

Why to TIE fighters scream in space?

(Some wiseguy at the back trys to talk about Twin Ion Engines)

Because they miss their mothership!!!

*He hopes for laughter*

Old 02-17-2002, 04:30 PM   #77
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Garik thinks of the answer Dios gave him. and at the same time he heard Orthos make a joke. Garik smiled at the joke.... he heard that one before... but it was still funny to him... the problem is Dios was still staring at him while he was smiling and she didnt look happy. She must have thought iwas lauging at her. Hope she isnt angry at me. he quickly replied.

Ok... i agree with you on that. ok... other question. what is there health status? are they in good shape?
Old 02-17-2002, 04:41 PM   #78
EvilleApplePie

Forum Veteran 
She knew he was laughing about the joke, she just didn't find the joke appropriate at the time or very funny. "They seem to be in fine shape, sir, but I still don't have paperwork on the K'beran and I have yet to give her a physical since she was late." She says as cordially as possible, irritated all over again at just mentioning it.

Old 02-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #79
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton giggled at the joke and sat back in his seat rubbing his temples, because he thougght a head ache was coming on. He was listening to the pilotes talk. This was one way he used to get to know people, by eaves dropping on peoples questions. Well, this really wasn't eaves dropping though since he was part of the converation.

Old 02-18-2002, 02:46 PM   #80
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos begins to drink again. His joke had been fairly well recieved, even though he was behind on that sort of thing. Jokes wern't very popular in the Darkstar tower on Byss. All Orthos had done as a child and hear about his father's various evil plans and how he hated his brother. Orthos had just found that out recently before escaping Byss. Deac wasn't his father's cousin, but Orthos uncle. Deciding to drop that depressing chain of thought, Orthos tried to mingle in*

Anyone here ever flown the Alliance Salvage Yard Run?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Rpg! Wraith Squadron!