lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rpg! Wraith Squadron!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-06-2002, 02:51 AM   #241
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
(This part is to make this RPG a little more interesting between the times in battles i know the rules, dont worry)

Shadow went out of the hangar with his R6-D6 to the locker´s room, he started searching for his equipment. After that he saw Hassany´s Locker, he got closer to it, and saw the electric lock in it...
R6, check if you can unlock the code
R6 unlocked it...

Shadow saw only a drawing and a Lightsaber...
So... this is what are you hiding...

Watching how Hassany was doing with the X-wings, took the chance of the Dark Wing, Shadow was in silence only watching, as is something was bothering him.

Discretly he called his R6:
------------------------------
R6, i want you check all the status in the Dark Angel, Shields, Lassers, the power convertor, engines All. ... another thing... watch carefully to the R2 Unit of Hassany "GIR" and watch her

Some minutes after, Hassany went directly to Shadow, to tell him about the report of the Dark Angel

Hassany:
Shadow, here is your report, your shields were in good shape, your lasser cannons were a little burned , but they are aok. Now, why did you send yout R6 to check on my job? you dont trust me?

Watching directly to her eyes, Shadow reacted as he was being challenged...

Shadow Look, i dont care about you, NO ONE touch my Dark Angel, just stay away from...

Suddendly Shadow fell in silence as in trance... The misterious voice started again...

Stop, you know there is a disturbance in the Force...

Shadow: I feel it

Then, take your weapon...
Shadow started to feel angry...

Hassany!, take this!

Shadow threw Hassany´s Lightsaber at her, and she grabbed with a fast reaction...

After that Shadow Turned on his LS, and got an Offensive stance...

Shadow: I challenge you...

*And the little duel began...
Dark Sad Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2002, 11:40 AM   #242
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Forum Veteran 
Hassany grabbed her Lightsaber and turn it on, she didn´t know what happens and why shadow had her LS.

"Why do you have my LightSaber?, it was in my locker, and the other things?, What do you want?"

she was very confused, only Ton was there and he can´t move in that moment, she never used the Lightsaber before that moment, she only have it cause it was the only thing she have of her mother, but she doesn´t want to use it, that Ls was used to send her father to kessel...

"Ton please go with Garik, please help me, i don´t wanna fight right now!"

When Hassany finished to said that, Shadow attacked, hassany will only try to deffend her, but, she doesn´t know what will happen...
Devil Doll is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2002, 03:57 PM   #243
Kyle d'Tana
Official Aresen Nailer

Forum Veteran 
Kyle thinks about his flight!it will not get as hard as other times. But you may not underestimate the Empire....

Enjoi Aresen! Perfect place to lose your sanity!

Kyle d'Tana: The one and only "real" Scout in this Forum

Inofficial title for best COMPAQ reseller
Kyle d'Tana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2002, 11:28 PM   #244
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
After Ton had went to the hanger with Hassany and the Shadow, he was astounded that the Shadow had pulled out a lightsaber on Hassany.

All Ton did was stand there, then Hassany yelled, "Ton please go with Garik, please help me, i don´t wanna fight right now!"

Ton, being as confused as he was could only nod and turne around, briskly walking out the door. Once he was walking down the hall, he gathered his though and said aloud, "Well, I don't suppose that is any good."

He went to the nearest wall com unit and called up Garik. "Hey, Garik. This is an emergancy! Get down to the hanger ASP! The Shadow is attacking Hassany, she needs assistance! Get down here now!"

Ton then turned, pulled out his blaster and went back to the hanger...

"I loathe bus stations. Terrible places. Full of lost luggage and souls."
The Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2002, 04:24 PM   #245
Kyle d'Tana
Official Aresen Nailer

Forum Veteran 
Kyle stands up, looks around, and asks himself where this noises come from! He walks towards it and he sees Hassany and Shadow fighting with a lightsaber!! He's really confused, cause he thought they're friends... but it seems that this friendship is past...what could he do? He will stop them...costs it what it will....

He runs in the great hangar where they were fighting! He sees that Garik is on the way and Ton was allready standing there....

Old 07-11-2002, 05:24 PM   #246
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
*Garik was asleep on his desk. he had a busy night and he fel asleep while sitting behind his desk. Then suddenly the com unit disturbed his rest:
Hey, Garik. This is an emergancy! Get down to the hanger ASP! The Shadow is attacking Hassany, she needs assistance! Get down here now*

WHAT THE....!

*Garik stood up from his desk and ran to the hangar on his way he met Raschel and Orthos who also ran toward the hangar.
once there he saw Hassany trying to hold off the shadow.
Garik ran tward the two.

WHAT IN NAME OF THE SITH IS GOING ON HERE?!
SHADOW? SHADOW!!??

*shadow seemed in a trance. he didnt hear a thing.
Garik grabbed a lead pipe and tried to distract the Shadow. the shadow saw him coming aseased his attack on hassany.
Good. Garik thought.
but wait a second the shadow now went after Garik.
Gariks lead pipe was cut in half like it was a little match. Garik ducked away and role to another side. The rest of Wraith squadron was trying to distract the shadow.*
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2002, 05:40 PM   #247
Kyle d'Tana
Official Aresen Nailer

Forum Veteran 
SHADOW!!! Whats wrong with you? Why you attack Hassany?? *Kyle grabs a rob and try to stop Shadow with it, but it was cut away like the pipe of Garik. Soon his heavy armed blaster is in his hand....

Old 07-11-2002, 05:56 PM   #248
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Raschel heard the commotion outside over the open comm units. Feeling a foreboding feeling, she grabbed her blaster she kept for emergencies and ran to the hangar. She stopped short in the entrance, shocked to see the Shadow next to the lockers, attacking Hassany, both wielding lightsabers, Garik and Kyle trying to fend him off.

Orthos ran up beside her, and she couldn't help but notice his tatoo again...the Darkstar emblem. That means he's a... Was he staring at the fight in horror...or was that fascination...

No more chances.

As Orthos raised his hand, Raschel clubbed him over the back of his head with her blaster. He dropped, unconscious.

The Shadow effortlessly fended off Garik and Kyle's attacks and descended on Hassany like a giant bat. Only one thing I can do, Raschel thought. She raised the blaster and aimed for the Shadow's head....and opened fire.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2002, 07:47 PM   #249
Kyle d'Tana
Official Aresen Nailer

Forum Veteran 
Kyle noticed, that Raschel has clumped Orthos unconscious. But he have other problems...
Why to hell is Shadow so good. He fend every attack from us... He's gonna try to stop him again...

Old 07-12-2002, 02:32 AM   #250
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
fighting against hassany, Shadow evaded the fire blasters of Raschel, and saw directly to her eyes, then threw at her a wind force and she dumped in the floor.

CALM DOWN!!! *gariks said*

Hassay were good with the LS, and she turned off her LS at Garik´s voice... Then the shadow was going to attack her at the neck , but he stopped his attack, just in time.

Shadow: Just as i tought...

Then a silence was listened in the hangar, only the sound of shadow´s LS ,could be heard, then a hiiiiiiiissssss sound... Shadow turned off his LS.

Facing directly at Hassany´s eyes, he just was serious... then leaving her behind Shadow went directly to Garik´s face... Orthos, and Raschel were watching and targeting Shadow with their blasters...

Garik... as i told you before, there is something strange with her...

Then Shadow went out of the Hangar, and Raschel targeted directly to Shadow´s face:

Raschel: Were are you going!?

Shadow smiling send Raschel again to the floor; "dont bother me..."

All were wondering what was going on. Only Garik knew what Shadow mean.

Dark Sad Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2002, 04:50 AM   #251
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Not Orthos, DSS...Kyle...Raschel knocked Orthos out

Deac gets back tomorrow tho, so he can RPG Orthos again))

Old 07-12-2002, 10:52 AM   #252
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
Hassany was very surprised cause the attack of Shadow-"Something strange with me??"- she thought.

When Shadow attacked her and stop the attack when his LS was in her neck, she felt a little bit afraid, she felt something strange with Shadow, and she didn´t like that, maybe she will know about that later.

"Thanks for helping me, I don´t know what happens but I´m very glad cause you help, thanks again"

After finish to said that, Hassany went out the hangar, she really needs at least 5 minutes to sleep...
Old 07-12-2002, 02:47 PM   #253
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Raschel aims at the Shadow's retreating back and watches him stride away. She doesn't fire...and as the man disappears she lowers her blaster.*

Okay. That's it. Time to get to the bottom of this.

Old 07-13-2002, 01:52 AM   #254
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos gets up, not even noticing that the Shadow has left. he only sees Raschel, whom he'd thought was his friend, and had knocked him unconscious. An unbrideled rage fills him, and his voice changes*

What in the Hells was that for? Why did you attack me, Rashcel? I thought we were friends!

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 03:00 AM   #255
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Rrarely was Ton not in the mood to joke. Now was one of those times. The two had been split up and and the Shadow had stalked off. Most of the pilots had gone in little groups and were talking in hushed tones. But Ton's stare was on the Shadow. Quickly and quietly Ton started to follow the Shadow. He kept a distance.

His trust in the Shadow had faltered and he wanted to make sure that the man didn't decide to do anything foolish. What the Shadow just did may have hurt his record and his career. That wasn't for Ton directly to decide himself.

Ton had some questions that he would like to pry answers out of the Shadow from. But he knew it would not happen. Everyone knew that something was odd about the Shadow, and not just the secrecy with the name.

So, Ton followed.

Old 07-13-2002, 04:56 AM   #256
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Raschel points her blaster at Orthos*

Sure you were trying to be friends....Darkstar. Trying to weasel your way into my life, and you thought I wouldn't suspect. No, I'm just a nonhuman female, so I must be unintelligent, right? Sorry, Darkstar, but tell your dad never underestimate a K'beran. Just because you've fooled the rest doesn't mean you can fool me. *waves her blaster for emphasis*
Stay. away. from. me.

Old 07-14-2002, 02:53 AM   #257
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos draws a knife and holds it close to his wrist*

You understand nothing! I hate my father! I hate Darkstar! I hate it all!

*The ground shakes. Orthos is something that has never been before.
Never has the Darkstar had a son.*

Old 07-14-2002, 05:13 AM   #258
The Master
Ultima Babbler

Forum Veteran 
Ton had been keeping a good distance between himself and the Shadow. He kept all of his senses alive. Listening for a change in the unseen footfalls. Just in case the Shadow somehow sense Ton's presense behind him and decided to confront Ton. He watched for any Shadows in the corridor ahead that might show him an approaching figure. He had to remain invisible to the Shadow. It was important. Ton wasn't sure why. But he decided that it was important.

Therefor was there no room for error.

Old 07-15-2002, 03:11 AM   #259
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos blood vessels in his lips swell and burst, and he falls down, weeping. He doesn't understand what is going on, and falls unconscious.
But the sleep is not dreamless. A dark figure stands before him, as his companions are frozen in time*

*It gestures at the duelling saberists*
You have more power than them...

*Then at Garik*
You could be greater than him...

*It points at Raschel*
You like her, don't? You helped save her existence, did you not?
And now they have betrayed you...
You have a choice here...
You can refuse, and die a mortal. You will go back to the hospital, and the doctors will try to save your mind...
Or, you can live up to your name. Orthos was the first like us. And however much you run....
You will always be a Darkstar...

Old 07-15-2002, 06:52 AM   #260
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Raschel stares at Orthos' prone body, uncomprehending.

What's going on?

Is he...

Was I wrong?

Did I have a right...?

*Raschel has only the presence of mind left to call an emergency medic*

Old 07-15-2002, 07:41 PM   #261
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Garik gets between Raschel and Orthos.. he sighs.*

Ok you 2. lets get this over with.

*He drags them back to his office.*

Now get it out both of you. Raschel. what happened... why did you club Orthos down?

*Garik think to himself... this is gonna be a long day. next i should visit shadow*

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Old 07-16-2002, 02:11 AM   #262
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos is awoken...and the being fades*

I'll be back....

*Orthos is sat in Garik's office, still bleeding from the lips. Only one thought enters his mind:*

I'm going to kill my father...I'm going to kill my father...I'm going to kill my father...I'm going to kill my father...I'm going to kill my father...I'm going to kill my father...

Old 07-16-2002, 07:06 AM   #263
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Because...I...

...he's a Darkstar...

...I don't know. I thought he was going to help the Shadow...or...something...

Old 07-17-2002, 12:20 PM   #264
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
Hassany was in her room, but she can´t sleep more than 5 minutes, so, she woke up and went out to find all the squadron,
she wants to know why Shadow attecked her, but maybe she will need some help if she wants to talk with him, cause maybe he will attack her again.

-"Something Strange in me... What did he tried to said??? Garik know about that"

She need to talk with Someone, But she need to think which one will be the first.

"Let´s walk to find someone, she or he will help me, I hope"...
Old 07-17-2002, 01:38 PM   #265
LQ.
God

Forum Veteran 
(If I'm allowed back in? Sorry...RL kinda ate me and i...wa too embarrassed to come back after such a long time...blame/thank redwingg for me returing )

At that moment a weary but still smiling Jekari walks by. He sees Hassany and walks up to her, poking her lightlyin the side.

"Hey Hassany...you okay?"
LQ. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2002, 01:45 PM   #266
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: LQ, you just hafta explain why you're really late is all ^_^

Or you can be real mysterious and not do it...))

Old 07-18-2002, 02:27 AM   #267
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Forum Veteran 
"Hey Hassany...you okay?"

Hassany looks at Jeraki

"hey, how are you?, we thougt you were MIA, what happens to you??? here in the station, all the thigs are becoming very strange, maybe we need to talk a little, just to explain a little what happened here, I think you need to talk with Garik and Raschel"

Hassany and Jeraki start walking to Gariks office while Hassany explain what happened in the station, at Gariks office, maybe Jeraki will explain what happened with him...
Old 07-20-2002, 01:06 PM   #268
LQ.
God

Forum Veteran 
Jekari takes it all in. As they are walking he is trying to come up with a plausible excuse as to where he was. Somehow...he didn't quite think anyone would beleive what happened...specialy since he couldn't really remember it.

(OOC: Uhhhh...i'll try to come up with something plausible...x_x my brain just doesn;t want to cooperate. it is only allowing me to write smut stories with little or no plot)

Official Voodoo doll maker of RS.net. Accept no substitutes.

heart and soul

I own Manslaves. They are mine to do with as I please.
LQ. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2002, 01:39 AM   #269
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((oos: Our charas think Jekari got captured by the Imperials because we never saw you leave that big battle that happened earlier. Same with EAP.

You can do the amnesia thing if you want. ^_~))

Old 07-22-2002, 07:44 AM   #270
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Garik looks angry at Raschell*

YOU THINK?? YOU THINK?? DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF HE WAS GOING TO HELP THE SHADOW?

Fear.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Old 07-22-2002, 09:10 AM   #271
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos sits silently, oblivious to what is going on around him, scratching his hand, trying to remove the scarred birthmark*

Old 07-22-2002, 08:06 PM   #272
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Raschel shrinks back*

He...he...

How to explain it? Loran doesn't know what a Darkstar is. And I'm not even sure I did the right thing anymore..

Old 07-23-2002, 02:20 PM   #273
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[@Redwing: Does Raschel really know what the Darkstar is?]

What I think she means sir....is that....by my doing nothing....I was involved in some way...incapacitating me was a precautionary measure...though I understand if there was some prejudice involved....my father is a Sith Lord.

There you go, protecting weak ones again...why don't we take power?

Get the hell out of my head..

Old 07-23-2002, 03:43 PM   #274
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Not exactly. She has a sort of idea that a Darkstar is a kind of demon possessing a person. [Syrnl ordered her parents killed - at least that's my current idea; feel free to contradict] Because you aren't quite acting like a demon incarnate, she's wondering. She's never been sure, anyway.))

Old 07-24-2002, 07:16 AM   #275
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Even knowing that much would mean Syrnl would want you dead. The truth about the avatars is not something that Syrnl wants Palpatine to know, otherwise, he'd want one.]

Why do you do this? It's not meant for us.
How do you know...you're not the darkstar...not the true one...

Indeed. I am the son, as are you. I'm sure Reletha will meet hers soon.
And what if I reject you?
Do not!
*Orthos remembers the one useful piece of info Syrnl gave him.

"If Starkiller ever tries to get to say:
Begone, Avatar, and leave this plane
Never return to me again,
Lest my other battle yours
And bring Ragnarok premature"

Old 07-24-2002, 04:22 PM   #276
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((That's why the Carrack cruiser earlier attacked Raschel's ship specially after scanning it; trying to capture her for Syrnl.

K'Berans are not all that common around here))

Old 07-25-2002, 02:52 PM   #277
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos does not say the litany, instead he sees an opportunity*

If you're the son, and so am I, then our destiny is our own.

Believe it if you want...I'm gone.

*Orthos suddenly feels a prescene leave his mind*

Old 07-25-2002, 07:19 PM   #278
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

*Garik sits there and looks at the two of them.
He sees Raschel having difficulty with her earlier statement.
and Orthos is having a fight. with himself it seems. he has to talk about this with him.*

Raschel. Orthos is one of the good guys. just because he is related to a sith doesnt make him the bad guy. i was once an imperial actor. i made movies to get the sign up for army men higher. now i hope you dont think it makes me a bad guy?
Your dismissed flight officer raschel.
Orthos. i want to talk to you a bit.

*Garik waited for Raschel to leave the room*

Orthos. I see you are struggling with yourself lately. are you ok? can you handle this all? You know i once mett your father. he is a very frighting man when your 12 years old. he shook my hand and said i did a good job recruiting more men with my holo movies. He said once i grew up he wanted me on his ship as his com officer. When i was so called killed in action, he did terrible things. The rescue party that was supposed to rescue me was terribly killed by the him and the town i was held hostage by the extemists rebels was completly whiped out..... if you want to talk about this... please do.

((OOS: Red ... maybe your parents lived in that town? just a sugestion))

Fear.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Old 07-25-2002, 07:47 PM   #279
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Raschel's adoptive parents were from Coruscant, and she never knew her real ones. She's never actually met another K'Beran.

@Deac: Perhaps...the Darkstar could make its offer to...the Shadow? ))

Old 07-26-2002, 09:36 AM   #280
Deac
Now in 4-D!

I first saw my father kill a man when I was twelve. But he was honest: he really did like your holo-vids.
He hates me. He disliked me from birth, his son, unable to use the force. His son, who didn't want to join his elite squadron. His son who blew up one of his carrack cruisers to save the life on a non-human.
His son who didn't save his wife.
It's true. I could have shot the escaping starship down. But I didn't. And it rammed the ship my mother was on.
And I will get Syrnl.

*Meanwhile, the Son of Darkstar is slithering towards the Shadow*

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Rpg! Wraith Squadron!