lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Realistic Comabt MOD
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-27-2002, 02:04 AM   #1
James

Realistic Comabt MOD

I posted this on another pages forum so will just copy and paste it cause I am lazy.

The MOD would focus on realistic Star Wars ground combat. Two sides (Rebs & Imps) each having a few player classes (light infantry, snipers, assault troops, ect.) It is one giant battle and when you die you respawn at a respawn area on the map. Many might think it is just Day of Defeat, Medal of Honour, or whatever in Star Wars instead of WW2. Well your right then kinda. But the classes would be a lot different (with the obvious similarities) and there would be different features to match the setting.

What I am wondering is if anyone thinks this is a good idea for a MOD and if they would play it. There wouldn't be any Jedi in it though since that would ruin the gameplay, but I think it would be fun.

Any feedback, no matter how cruel, would be fine.

JKii.net James
Mod Central James
James is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2002, 07:48 AM   #2
lonepadawan

That sounds pretty cool, although Jedi would ruin the balance, prehaps you coluld say have 1 jedi or sith on either side, or another version of the mod with a huge battle of jedi and sith....
lonepadawan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2002, 10:27 AM   #3
James

There will be no jedi. Jedi are too powerful. I want the mod to have a Star Wars feel, just without the Jedi. I have written up some ideas for classes, no jedi made the cut.
James is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2002, 12:43 AM   #4
Millions o' Monkeys

sounds awsome, remake the battle of hoth, would be very cool
Millions o' Monkeys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Realistic Comabt MOD