lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Interesting Fortress Questions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-14-2001, 07:46 PM   #1
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Drinker of Hot Chocolate

Interesting Fortress Questions

How would a fortress be built? Would it just be constructed like on Starcraft, or would it be an MCV like on RA2? Also, does the fortress build the units (like the Zerg hatchery) or would the units be constructed at the starport or vehicle plant? One further question, should there be a radius that you must build inside (RA2) or should you be able to build anywhere?

Thrawn's Driving Theories

1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.

Motto: As far as I can, as fast as I can, as loud as i can.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 08:35 PM   #2
Compa_Mighty
The Ancient Forum Sage

It will be as in AoK: It will just be built, you can build it anywhere, and there you can train the Unique Unit and the Bounty hunters.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Forum Record: Longest term without changing avatar Breaking my own record as you read.
Compa_Mighty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 10:55 PM   #3
xwing guy

not so the powercores kinda work like plylons in SC you have to build in a certain radius around the plylon so the sturtures will be powered.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 10:56 PM   #4
Tie Guy

Yeah, it's always fun to take a bunch of villigers and make a castle in the enemy base. Then you start making longbowman.

anyway, in AOK, to build a castle you just clicked on a villiger/villigers, click the military building block, click the castle block, and then place it where you want it. I imagine it will be the same in GB.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 11:03 PM   #5
Booya2020

except for the cores

Rule 1: I am the boss
Rule 2: If you disagree with me see rule #1
Booya2020 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Interesting Fortress Questions