lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wtf
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-12-2002, 02:49 AM   #1
UniKorn
Mysterious Mapper

Thumbs down Wtf

WTF. All I try to do is contribute to the community. First of all there was NO way for me to know modcentral.jediknightii.net and www.jediknightii.net weren't part of the same group. Secondly I think it isn't a good idea to split up the editing community. Some part will come here and some part that goes to the modcentral thread. Maybe YOU GUYS should consider working together, instead of closing threads that are meant to help the mod community gather in one place. The ModCentral forum makes a difference between modelling/mapping/coding... which is better imho. And I am NOT a member of the modcentral staff. As of the copying thing, that is again something that is not MY fault, but I am sure that you got your links somewhere too.
UniKorn is offline   you may:
Old 02-12-2002, 04:51 AM   #2
Anakin

What you going on about Unicorn?

Now Iam the Master
Anakin is offline   you may:
Old 02-12-2002, 06:55 AM   #3
UniKorn
Mysterious Mapper

My mod central thread was closed for no appearant reason.

Mapcenter:
http://www.map-center.com
UniKorn is offline   you may:
Old 02-12-2002, 09:08 AM   #4
James

I am going to have to agree with UniKorn, you guys should team up. That way you can have an easily accessed archive of resource links. Just my opinion.
James is offline   you may:
Old 02-12-2002, 05:21 PM   #5
Wilhuf

Noone said anything about anything being your fault, UniKorn. Thread was closed because there is nothing more to discuss. You indicated your advocacy for another forum, and that we should stop posting here. There is nothing else to say really.

Also you really need to understand that there is a huge difference between simply copying someone's complete work in one copy/paste action and pouring through many disparate websites to compile a concise database. Two totally different levels of effort.

Wilhuf

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Winston Churchill, 1941.
Wilhuf is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Wtf