lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2001, 01:54 PM   #1
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II

As Gabree and Eets'chula leave Watto's Junkyard and enter onto the busy streets of Mos Espa they suddenly hear deep, mechanical breathing coming from behind them. Startled they spin around only to see Voushh standing in an alleyway behind them.

"Just where have you been?" Gabree says startled, looking like she doesn't quite trust the masked bounty hunter.

"Watching..... keeping you safe. Where do you think you are going? The Trade Federation reinforcements could arrive at any time. By risking yourself, you risk my paycheck."

"We're going to my ship, then we are all getting out of here."

"You're going to need more protection than these two.... I shall join you......."

OOC: Could everyone start putting the name of their character somewhere in their post? I can't remember everyone's character And if your race has a smilie, if you put it in front of your post it will help us remember what race you are.

Thanks!


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 02:35 PM   #2
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Nasina'k (notice that there is no "h" anywhere)

"Hey, i resent that," I say to Voussh, "But i guess one more can't hurt."

I keep on full alert. If this guy could sneak up on us, i guess anyone could.
  you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 03:07 PM   #3
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm to pc's*

Voushh new thread... Great idea!!!

Great to have you back.

Please don't everyone speak for gabree that is my job (thought you did a good job on that to Voushh, just what i would have said )

I also like the idea of posting you pc name with the your post.

The group will be moving on at the end of this day, so anyone else that would like to come, speak now, or you will be left behind. (and let me tell you it will be a lot more fun with Gabree then staying with the ships.
*end GM speak.*

Watto says to group...

"It looks like you are not leaving soon, so against my better jugment, i will let you keep the ships here, for 3 days free of charge. After that if you don't pay, I keep the ships and the money."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 03:59 PM   #4
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Aurawn

As Nasina'k moves to join Eets and Gabree, he bumps me and I wake up.
"Oop, what-err, no I'm awake, I'm awake!"
I nudge Gilgamoor and look around. I notice Eets going with Gabree and wonder:
"So wait, who's going where? Eet's and Gabree are going to her ship. . . Nasina'k are you and Utinni staying here, and prepping the freighter? BTW who is gonna fly those fighters? I sure can't. . . yet. I guess I'll check out the computer on the freighter if that's where Nasina'k and Utinni are going. . ."
I look at the others waiting for some explaining. . .
  you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:14 PM   #5
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm update*

OK here is what happened in the other thread and a little from this one...

Gabree, Eets'chula, Voushh, Nasina'k. Are going to retrive Gabree's fighter.

Vulcanis, got a call and had to leave.

Gilgamoor, Utinni, Oonon, Aaryik, Aurawn have not said what they are doing yet.

And i don't think rommel is playing in this game anymore...

*end gm update*


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:14 PM   #6
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*Gilgamoor sits up slowly, putting a hand to his head* "Agh, its seems like I've been asleep for a long time."
*Starts to pack up his stuff in anticipation of leaving with Gabree*

Last edited by Kvan; 11-12-2001 at 11:46 PM.
  you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:37 PM   #7
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
*Eets'chula smacks Voussh upside the head*

"So where the curses have you been?! Hitting on the cantina dancers again?"



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:46 PM   #8
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
OOC: Yeah sorry for talking for Gabree but I needed her to help explain my characters disappearance


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:48 PM   #9
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*to general*
Not a problem!!!


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 04:52 PM   #10
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
Voushh glances over at Eets'chula: "If by cantina dancers you mean the old hag that is either sleeping or dead in the dumpster at the back of the alley, then no, not quite....".


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2001, 10:26 PM   #11
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Ok, thats anough of that guys. We better get going, lead the way Gabree." I start walking towards the exit.
  you may:
Old 11-13-2001, 04:20 PM   #12
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
Oonon follows the others toward the exit


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 11-13-2001, 05:46 PM   #13
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
Utinni: HAH you guys be sure and come back...don't go on a very long walk with Gabree we don't have the time...


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 11-13-2001, 06:38 PM   #14
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"I'll go with you." I say as I catch up to Gabree and the rest.
"Gabree, are you single by any chanc--What? I'm asking an honest question! Fine. . . Sorry, Gabree. " Hmph, well you can't blame me for asking. . . Lol. . .
  you may:
Old 11-13-2001, 06:54 PM   #15
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
*masta to forumers*
are u single any more (u wish u werent )

Oonon
turning back to look at thrawn then turning away never missing a step


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 11-14-2001, 11:08 AM   #16
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
"We have one more quick stop before we head to my ship."

Gabree leads them back toward the room she had rented...

"We are going to be heading out into the dune sea a little way, so we will stop at the suplie shop and pick up some desert gear for everyone that needs it."

As you walk by Gabree's room, you see that the more battle droids were sent to the room. It is a good thing you left when you did. As you walk by the droid standing gaurd at eh bottem of the stairs sees you...

"Halt!!! You are to come with us Gabree!! THe rest of you may leave now, or you will be elimaited!!"

The battle droid start to raise its weapon looking to shot Gabree, But when she saw the droid she put her hand on her weapon, and was able to get a shot off before the droid even got it's weapon half way up. Gabree's aim is ture, and the droid falls down in serveral pieces.

"I never did much like Battle Droids. We should hurry before for the droids inside come out."

She leads you the rest of the way to the shop.

"Wait here, I will only be a moment."

*gm speak*
Sorry I was going to post this yesterday afternoon, but when i got home, my copy of gb was there and I didn't do anything but play all night!!! This is part 1 of a 2 part post, the next part will be posted around 12:00 cst


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 09:59 AM   #17
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"That was close. I wonder how they found out where we were. The few places like this are havens for those who do not wish to be found. (). I'll be right behind you."

I fall back, concealing my blaster, watching closely for droids to come from behind, and in position to deal with them unoticed in the crowd if they are to come.
  you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 10:22 AM   #18
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Gabree comes back out with the equipment, already dressed in her suit.

"Here put these they will help you if we run into any stroms well out in the dune sea."

She hands one to everybody but Voushh.

SHe looks at him and says...

"Since you have an enviromental suit already, you should need something like this. It looks like your suit is better then what i got any way."

"OK lets be off"

Gabree leads the group to the edge of town.

She about ready to start off to the north when she notics that there are tracks comeing from the south. These tracks look to be trade Federation Battle droids. After looking at the tracks a little more, she can tell that the droid arrived shortly after her.

"If the droids knew where to look for me so soon, they may have found my ship already, and moved it to their main base."

Lookng back at the group...

"Which way should we go? If they have found my ship, they most surly have a trap set where i left it. Also it would mean that we would have to double back to get to their base. But on the other hand, if they hav't found it, we would have to take on the whole base, and then also turn back and head for my ship."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 11:26 AM   #19
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
"I think I would feel foolish breaking into a Trade Federation base and then find out they didn't have the ship. I say we check the landing site out, if it's a trap, maybe we can turn it around on them, after all they don't know that we know it's a trap."

Voushh glances over at Gabree: "If the ship isn't there, we can discuss the additional price of liberating your ship from the Trade Federation in addition to the price for taking you to Coruscant....".

OOC: Greedy little bastard isn't he? But from his point of view saving her ship is really a different mission. After all she could just join the rest of us in the freighter.

I tried to talk Voushh into giving Gabree a break, but he just won't listen to me. He's just such a mercenary at heart and he loves to haggle


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 03:17 PM   #20
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Well, we could send one person ahead, to scout out the area. What is the terrain like where you left your ship? Was it out in the open? I could go ahead and check, i did use to be a spy you know."
  you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 03:41 PM   #21
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
id better not scout im not that good in a fight


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 05:29 PM   #22
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
*back at the ship*
"I feel a strange disterbance in the force. As if one of our comrades was in trouble. Aurawn!!! Should we go after them? Your the strategist!!!" (Chiss= military smarts )


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 05:35 PM   #23
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm talk*

fergie i thought thrawn was already with them...


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 05:46 PM   #24
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*over comlink to uttinni*

Shut up, we're fine.....And turn your comlink off!"

*turning back to the others*

"Oonon, you don't have to be good in a fight to scout. I'm not that strong myslef, but you have to be qiuet, and we should only send one....or none. And it should be me if anyone.
  you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 06:23 PM   #25
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
What where did Aurawn go!!! I thought he stayed at the ship with me...
I'm all alone...there's no one beside me...


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 07:19 PM   #26
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
i decide ill be the scout if nobody else wants it


*arent you a "scout" tie*


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 11-15-2001, 07:22 PM   #27
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
To Masta-

YES!!!! Thats why i said i would be the scout multiple times!!!!

I'm simply waiting for Wraith to say its a good idea


"So, what do you think, Gabree? Should we stick together and tough out a possible trap, or should i go out and scout?"
  you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 01:12 PM   #28
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
"Well it is really up to you... If we were in space i would say to send to ships to scout, but we arn't it space, and people don't move as fast as starfighters...

The place i left my starfighter, is almost a full days walk from here, we only sent a scout, it would take 2 days for them to get back, in the mean time, the rest of the group would stay here and witht the number of battle droids about, we could be found... Though if it turns out my fighter is not there and it is a trap, 1 or 2 people would have a better chanes of getting out with out anyone knowing then the whole group.

Voushh do not worry about your reward, I will see to it that you get all that you desiver, and I would leave my fighter here, but it has senor readings that show that the trade federation is back."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 01:14 PM   #29
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm speak*

Sorry to not give you an answer on what you should do, but i have found that the game is more fun if you make most of the choses in the game. Would it be as much fun if gabree just told you what to do and you did it???

If you fell it would be I will be happy to do that... But I don't think it will be as much fun.

Oh and general it has been a long time sence a pc that gready has played in one of my games... It is a lot of fun to have one back again!!!


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 02:31 PM   #30
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Well, lets move on out together then. When we get closer i will go out and see what is happening. I didn't realize how far it was form here."
  you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 03:47 PM   #31
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
I continue walking


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 05:27 PM   #32
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
Utinni
*I think to myself...what is taking them so long...If they don't hurry up and get back here I'll get nervous and start taking the frieghter apart and selling it like my forefathers would*


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 05:36 PM   #33
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm speak*

Utinni you could always work on your droid...


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 06:05 PM   #34
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
Voushh tilts his head in Gabree's direction, "Get what I deserve? That could be taken in more than one way I think...."

Begins to follow the others into the desert, blaster pistol in hand and ready for a fight.

"Just in case there's any Tuskin Raiders out there."


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 07:34 PM   #35
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Aurawn

Utinni is quietly working on his droid when he feels a presence behind him. . . Wait! It's only Aurawn! Whew. . . Aurawn stifles a yawn.
"Aawwwhhhhhh. So. . ." Aurawn glances around the ship. "Uh, where is everyone? I thought they'd be back by now. . . I'm sensing something. Maybe we should go see if they are pinned down in Gabree's apartment or something?"
  you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 09:01 PM   #36
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Hmm, maybe we should let the guys know where we are, its taken us longer than i thought it would."

*flips on comlink*

"Guys, do you copy?....We are almost to the sight were Gabree's fighter is, but we suspect a trap. We sure could use a jedi over here, but you'll never get here in time....unless you flew...."
  you may:
Old 11-16-2001, 09:45 PM   #37
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Aurawn

"Yeah, I copy! We're as good as airborne!"
Aurawn rushes back into the ship.
"Utinni, get those generators humming, our pals need backup! Watto said we could keep the fighters here for a bit, so we shouldn't have to worry about anything 'cept droid fighters. I doubt the expect us to have another ship though, so let's get going!"
Aurawn closes off the boarding hatch and runs into the cockpit. . . and then remembers that he can't pilot. Utinni, TELL me you can fly a ship!"
  you may:
Old 11-17-2001, 07:57 PM   #38
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Ok guys, looks like we got a little backup. The guys are bringing the freighter over here. I say we wait for them and then do a flyby of the area where your fighter is. If everything looks ok we can drop you off and take both ships back to Watto's shop. If there is an air attack waiting for us, then there's not much we could do on the ground anyways, so we might as well take the frieghter."

*too Aurawn and Uttinni over comlink*

"Hey guys, is that freighter armed?"

*while i wait for an answer i adress Gabree and hand her the comlink*

"Give them are coordinates."
  you may:
Old 11-17-2001, 08:37 PM   #39
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
...Aurawn I can fly a ship...if you want to crash into the nearest sandcrawler...

(BTW, Skills:Knowledge(Ships) +3, Profession(Ship Repair) +6, Survival +6, Affect Mind +5, Enhance Ability +5, Force Push +3, Heal Another +4, Heal Self +6, Repair +6, +2 Bluff , +2 Appraise, +2 Spot)

Well I'm going to work on my droid (hopefully this time it won't try to kill me)


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 11-17-2001, 10:26 PM   #40
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
**********
Guys, surely someone in your group over tehre can fly. At least 3 better be able to. Why isn't anyone else who can fly posting?
**********
  you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.