lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Duel of the fates music ...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-18-2002, 07:31 PM   #41
hannibalscipio

"Good work," I say to my doctors. "Placing all those blood stains on the floor will throw them off the trail. And good work on Sithcloak. He's almost completely healed." We walk away.

God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2002, 07:49 PM   #42
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

as sithcloak lights his saber, he and krkode are alone in the room. when krkode tells him

krkode: just a sec...*summons his squadron to block off scipio and his lads who think they just pulled off a great stunt* now let us proceed

sithcloak: you will see the end

krkode: there is no escape...dont make me destroy you

Zygomaticus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 07:49 PM   #43
Sithcloak

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you but one of us may not leave this room without a fatal injurie." Says Sithcloak as he swings at krkode ending in a lock. "One of us may not leave the room. I hope for the latter."

"I also wish to settle this conflict." Says krkode taking two swipes at sithcloak which are masterfully blocked.

A new and more tense virsion of that fimillair tune creeps in as krkode prepares for the face off ...

Sithcloak

"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 10:26 PM   #44
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

As the intense battle continues, both fight with extreme mastery, then sithcloak jumps back to get a break....

krkode: impressive....most impressive

sithcloak jumps back on him again

Old 03-21-2002, 04:45 PM   #45
Sithcloak

"Now who is the master?" Says Sithcloak as he lands on krkode, smashing him to the ground.

Krkode responds quickly by ...

Sithcloak

"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Old 03-21-2002, 05:52 PM   #46
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

using an immense force push on sithcloak pushing him straight up to the ceiling.... as sithcloak falls down he has a really hurting back...

krkode walks upto him threateningly and says "now i am the master"

Old 03-21-2002, 08:08 PM   #47
hannibalscipio

Scipio and several men pull out itsy bitsy AA lasers and vaporize 2 of the 3 fighters. They all then climb into a variety of small ships and fighters and take to the air, vaporizing the last ship in the process. They then cruise around in space, listening to the sound of the duel through hidden sound transmitters hidden in the medical room. "Prepare for the battle of your lives men," Scipio says as he powers up his custom starfighter's laser and ion cannons. He looks at his radar and sees...

God Bless America

Old 03-21-2002, 09:32 PM   #48
Sithcloak

When he sees the signal from Sithcloak and then is followed by a battle cry ...

Old 03-21-2002, 09:32 PM   #49
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

~A massive imperial fleet heading his way..

scipio: ok this is it boys, its them or no one, winning this battle will get them no where, but it will make us free, although they still rule, but they cant rule our lives.

a large destroyer comes in and shoots at one of scipios transport ships shattrering it.....

scipios pilot: yeeeeeehaaaw......

Old 03-22-2002, 06:02 AM   #50
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!

Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
sorry to bother you in here, sithcloak, but saying as I do not have a PM response from you, and you post in here often, I need you to tell me what you want to be, at least. The choices are in your PM box.

Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 03:14 PM   #51
Sithcloak

Krkode sences the battle and looks toward the skie and sees laser fire. He sees a few explosions and smilies proudly. But when he turns back he looks around and cannot locate Sithcloak. Krkode sences something behind him but its to late when a lightsaber handle hits him. He blacks out only to find standing over him ...

Heavyarms: Answered your pm.

Sithcloak

Old 03-27-2002, 07:39 PM   #52
hannibalscipio

Scipio. krkode lies sprawled on a chair, unconscious. Outside, the battle rages on. TIEs, X-Wings, Z-95s, and other craft fire and counterfire. Scipio holds the butt of the gun that was used to knock krkode out, after krkode had knocked Sithcloak out. "One of my men saw krkode standing over you, savoring the moment. But he savored a bit too long, and the man was able to sneak in and knock him out. Now, I've gotta go get back in my ship. I had had to land, since there was a malfunction in my ship. Handing a blaster to Sithcloak, Scipio walks out of the room. Sithcloak, still a bit woozy, aims at krkode and fires.

God Bless America

Old 04-03-2002, 01:22 PM   #53
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

as krkode dodges the fire, it hits the control panel, locking their door immediately.

then krkode quickly and efficiently pulls out one of the 4 sabers on his belt and throws it at sithcloak....*the saber is swinging towards sithcloak with great speed*.......

Old 04-03-2002, 05:14 PM   #54
Sithcloak

Sithcloak quickly throws his blaster at krkode causing a distraction and ignites his saber as he rolls to the ground. Krkode jumps over him and blocks an attack from Sithcloak before he jumps to his feet. Krkode swings with such power knocking Sithcloaks saber behind him. Sithcloak performs a backflip while pulling his saber to him and quickly does a upper lunge to Krkodes heart which is parryed and followed by a quick attack. The two lock sabers and push with all thier strengths against eachother when Sithcloak slips sending himself to the floor. Krkodes energy on the other hand sent him flying over Sithcloak. They both recover at the same moment and send hundreads of blows in a matter of seconds when ...

Sithcloak

Old 04-04-2002, 10:13 PM   #55
hannibalscipio

I use my mighty skills of power to shoot down TIE after TIE.

God Bless America

Old 04-18-2002, 09:54 PM   #56
Sithcloak

Krkode: Please reply to my last post.

Sithcloak

Old 04-24-2002, 05:45 PM   #57
Zygomaticus
Man with the Plan

Hey man sorry i didnt post here too much.....and i still cant find reason to.

Why dont you come to the new Duel of Fates thread, on altuskv rpg forum/.

HERE

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > Duel of the fates music ...