lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Official Site Updated (3-4-02)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-04-2002, 08:49 PM   #1
simon says

Official Site Updated (3-4-02)

They got the latest chat up on the site, go check it out: http://gamesdomain.com/gdreview/depa...2/jedilog.html

I think they might have some stuff in there that StormHammer didn't post earlier.
simon says is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2002, 05:51 AM   #2
L3onheart

hugopereira (that's me):

hugopereira: What kind of online piracy control will you guys use? Will you do the same as id software with RtCW and include a CDKEY and ban public CDKEYs as they come along?
[Unanswered -ed]

L3onheart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2002, 06:17 AM   #3
JaledDur

Hey all -- I've been away for a while. The whole Obi-Wan thing pissed me off so bad I took off for a relaxing vacation on Hoth.

I like this a lot:

MikeyBear:
How has saber combat been implemented in the game? Is it a case of hitting fire or is it more complicated? (Sabers of any sort must be a nightmare to simulate well with a mouse.)

Graham F:
A really cool aspect of the MP game that Raven has added is the ability to challenge another player to a one-on-one saber duel during a FFA match with other players. We are all really enjoying doing that.
JaledDur is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2002, 06:23 AM   #4
Desslock

Quote:
Originally posted by JaledDur
Hey all -- I've been away for a while. The whole Obi-Wan thing pissed me off so bad I took off for a relaxing vacation on Hoth.

I like this a lot:

MikeyBear:
How has saber combat been implemented in the game? Is it a case of hitting fire or is it more complicated? (Sabers of any sort must be a nightmare to simulate well with a mouse.)

Graham F:
A really cool aspect of the MP game that Raven has added is the ability to challenge another player to a one-on-one saber duel during a FFA match with other players. We are all really enjoying doing that.
Looks like clans will have an easier time recruiting people in game
Desslock is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Official Site Updated (3-4-02)