lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Major Complaint
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2002, 10:14 AM   #1
JediSith999

Major Complaint

please uban me from the Jedi Knight IRC channel, that just wasnt nice at all. Come on, I was only joking.
But the real complaint is:
Not enough interaction between the site and its fans. I mean come on, where are the contests, and the emailaccounts@jediknightii.net for fans etc.. Come on, get with us!
Thanks

You think its not possible to be a Jedi Sith? Play me and I'll show you the best of each side of the force.
+ = A Jedi Sith
JediSith999 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
OnlyOneCanoli
Paranoid Bandroid

I'm not a mod or anything, but I'll give you my impressions as a regular user.

The reason you were kicked/banned from the irc channel last night was because you were spamming the hell out of that place. It was extremely annoying to me. We had 100 or so people in there, and it was hard enough to keep up with all those messages without your trash. If you were 'joking,' it should have been humorous or at least mildly entertaining, but it was neither.

As for the interaction between the fans and the site, I can't complain. The people that run the site are fans of the game just like we are and they contribute regularly. That's more than I can say for a lot of other places I go to, where the administrators are elitist jerks that think they're above everyone else. As far as I know, they've given out username@jediknightii.net accounts for coming up with the winning names for forums and stuff like that. And I'm expecting more contests when the game is actually out, like the tourney to enter the clan, etc.
OnlyOneCanoli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2002, 08:47 PM   #3
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
As to the fan interaction, we're hoping to do more with that in the future, sorry I can't go into too much detail... ; )

I didn't have to ban anybody in the chat, but I did kick a few people for being rude, despite repeated warnings. ; p
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > Major Complaint