lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Game Shipping Early?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-19-2002, 06:15 PM   #41
Fin

The average CD production factory should be able to output at least 50,000 Disks per day. If this includes complete packaging I am not sure. I doubt that LucasArts uses a the whole capacity of such a plant, but I am sure that in a week enough copies can be produced to ensure a good launch.
Fin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 07:10 PM   #42
Indy4

i hope lucasarts ships it early
SEYA
Indy4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 07:15 PM   #43
hahadude

I was wondering if all pre-orders will get it at about the same time or if LEC has a certain number in mind for pre-orders. For example, I pre-ordered today. Is there a chance that there are so many pre-orders that I will have to wait for a second shipment? Or do all pre-orders get sent right away regardless of how many are received?

hAHaDuDE
hahadude is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 07:17 PM   #44
TIE

I think if there were a cut-off date like that, they'd post the "out of stock" message like they are now with the Collectors Tin.

But who knows...

-TIE
TIE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 07:33 PM   #45
Nickeleye

My Software Etc. said they'd have it on the 28th and I could pick it up then (assuming they will indeed have it) since I put a copy on reserve.
Nickeleye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 09:44 PM   #46
Syko

To all who preordered from LEC:

Does it still say March 19th on the Order Status page, like a few people reported it did earlier this week? Anyone wanna provide an update on this?

-Syko
Syko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 09:58 PM   #47
TheStorm

Gamestop

Well thank god I ordered my Tin Edition of JKII on gamestop more then a month ago, so they are all out?
TheStorm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 10:25 PM   #48
Rat Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Syko
To all who preordered from LEC:

Does it still say March 19th on the Order Status page, like a few people reported it did earlier this week? Anyone wanna provide an update on this?
I did preorder from them, but never ever saw the March 19th thing.
Rat Boy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 12:09 AM   #49
Valdarious

I dont know about anyone elses but I just went to my order status page and it still says out of stock, and status says Backordered....
Valdarious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 02:13 AM   #50
Jedi Nizar

In my early replys I said that can't be True that the Game can be Shipped befor the 29. Amzon.de and some other German Online shops still says 28. I sended mails to them and all says that they will get the Game the 25 and that they will ship ist the 28.

Yeah.... in the Theorie wie can get it befor the USA but due to the Holidays I/we (in German) will recieve it the 3rd April.

PS: finally I found the englisch version. JK2 will 100% be translatet in other languages.

"It will be a hard life, one without reword, without remorse without regret. a path is placed before you, there are choices that you must learn. Do waht you think you can not do. It will be a hard life, but you will find out who you are." Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn
Jedi Nizar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 05:35 AM   #51
PraetorJudis

Amazon has changed the in stock date to the 27th. This means, with next day delivery, that I'll get JK in time for the long weekend!

Meesa sooo happy.

*gniltrohc yawa srednaw*
PraetorJudis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2002, 06:36 PM   #52
Syko

Yeah, it seems most retailers will have it BEFORE the 29th. Most say the 28th, because it supposedly ships on the 27th.

-Syko
Syko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Game Shipping Early?