lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What's the first thing you'll do when you get it?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-22-2002, 08:25 AM   #41
TheBlueFlamingo

Well, common sence will probably answer this question,
1.I'll open it
2.I'll install it
3.I'll watchi it load up
4.I'll **** my pants
TheBlueFlamingo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 08:45 AM   #42
BrainStorm

I think I will just hold the box close to me for a while. *sigh*

Then I will start the install and hug the box some more, and then I don't know what i'll do.

I will try a little Jedi meditation and i'm sure the answer will come to me.

• And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
    -Strong bad.
BrainStorm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 09:04 AM   #43
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

I'd install it first if I were you guys ^_~ But personally I'll read the manual first and then install and then play some SP and then at the end of the day I might try a LAN DM against my sis or something like that.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 09:29 AM   #44
Jedimaster74

Quote:
Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt
I'd install it first if I were you guys ^_~ But personally I'll read the manual first and then install and then play some SP and then at the end of the day I might try a LAN DM against my sis or something like that.
Is your sis going to be playing DeathMatch Online? If so thats great we need more women out here that like to play games like this.

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Jedimaster74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 09:31 AM   #45
Kuluwen

Yeah all the chick gamers get sucked into games like Eq and Daoc.... We need some rambo chicks kicken some butt.

Eric
Kuluwen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 10:38 AM   #46
Jyt-Pon Dai'el

When the box arrives on my doorstep, I'll rip open the packaging, sending styrophome popcorn flying in every direction. As I glimpse the blue and white box for the first time, tears of joy will stream down my face. I'll clutch the box close to me and fall to my knees, thanking God for the vast bounty of sweet, sweet gameplay that he has bestowed upon me. When I finally pull myself together, I'll read through every last word of the manual, and with trembling fingers, click through the installation process.

Demonstrating Jedi-like patience, I'll then spend as long as it takes setting up the absolute perfect controller configuration on my Stategic Commander, max out all display settings, and make sure surround sound is set up properly. Finally, before I start playing, I'll go downstairs to my Keg-erator and pour myself a pint of Sierra-Nevada.

As for actually playing, I'll definately play through SP before I even touch anything else. Then I'll take a day or so playing bot matches to warm myself up so I don't get owned in MP. I'll then devote the next several years of my life to playing MP and all the great Mods that are going to come out!

- JPD -
Jyt-Pon Dai'el is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 10:50 AM   #47
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Kuluwen
Yeah all the chick gamers get sucked into games like Eq and Daoc.... We need some rambo chicks kicken some butt.

Eric
Dunno, I know quite a few female gamers that play stuff like XWA & JK/MotS. (heck, one of the best X-Wing pilots in my old clan was a girl. *sob* why did that group had to stop existing. *sniff* 't was such a fun place... ahem)
anyways about that question if she'll play online, dunno she usually just LANs with me or one of her friends when they're over here ^_^" But anywho I must admit that she's good for just being 14 years of age.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 10:50 AM   #48
Jedimaster74

Quote:
Originally posted by Jyt-Pon Dai'el
When the box arrives on my doorstep, I'll rip open the packaging, sending styrophome popcorn flying in every direction. As I glimpse the blue and white box for the first time, tears of joy will stream down my face. I'll clutch the box close to me and fall to my knees, thanking God for the vast bounty of sweet, sweet gameplay that he has bestowed upon me. When I finally pull myself together, I'll read through every last word of the manual, and with trembling fingers, click through the installation process.

Demonstrating Jedi-like patience, I'll then spend as long as it takes setting up the absolute perfect controller configuration on my Stategic Commander, max out all display settings, and make sure surround sound is set up properly. Finally, before I start playing, I'll go downstairs to my Keg-erator and pour myself a pint of Sierra-Nevada.

As for actually playing, I'll definately play through SP before I even touch anything else. Then I'll take a day or so playing bot matches to warm myself up so I don't get owned in MP. I'll then devote the next several years of my life to playing MP and all the great Mods that are going to come out!
Yeah you got to love all that Syrophome popcorn junk that they use to pack these games in. I would first of all make sure I didn't get it everywhere because I would have to spend more time picking it up the damn stuff instead of playing JK2 and that would be a shame.

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Jedimaster74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2002, 11:07 AM   #49
Irimi-Ai

Unlike most people that have posted, I plan on going into a team MP saber-only bot match, with my best friend and I going against some reborn to learn the saber, evasive moves, force powers, etc. That way, we can find out all the stuff together and tell each other things we're discovering (2 minds better than 1). Single-player will be great, but I just can't wait to use the saber and see it in action. I'll probably spend half the time just watching my friend duel with reborn, sitting there in awe of how cool it looks.

Irimi-Ai
Irimi-Ai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > What's the first thing you'll do when you get it?