lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rogue Spear: Rebel operations
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-12-2002, 12:35 AM   #41
Jedi_Knight
Senior Member
 
Jedi_Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The swamps of naboo
Posts: 1,171
*I pull out my heavy blaster and be alert for enemy troops*


"Dwarves breathe so loud we could shoot you in the dark..."
LOTR
Jedi_Knight is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2002, 01:53 PM   #42
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I'm still searching for enemy troops, btw.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2002, 02:06 PM   #43
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
the group moves very silently by the wall of the base until they reach the two guards by the sealed blast door.
Commander Daeken motions for Bevel to approach him.

"Blow that big door down."

"right, sir!"

Two more men approach from the groups flank.

"take them out!"

Commander daeken opens fire on the front.

A little map- the first letter of your name is which character you are. (St means stormtrooper)


ST D S O SC B CD ST Blast door ST
ST


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2002, 05:49 PM   #44
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*Bevel perpare a nice shaped charge that will send the door inside hopeing to take out anyone standing to close to the door.*


Sir that stromie is in the way, i need to get to the door.


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2002, 06:57 PM   #45
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
Providing cover for the explosives expert, I aim a shot at the stormie on the right.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2002, 09:37 PM   #46
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
Still wondering if I got out or not I keep at trying to get out


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-14-2002, 09:14 PM   #47
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I walk around drooling and waiting for my shot to hit something.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-15-2002, 06:55 PM   #48
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
Sithcloak evades enemy fire while he arms his blaster.

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 01:52 AM   #49
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I evade enemy fire....and evade enemy fire some more....


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 09:48 AM   #50
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
I look out the window and think to myself "I wish I could evade some enemy fire."


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 09:56 AM   #51
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
GM SPEAK: sorry I haven't posted yet, I have been waiting to see if SC or JK would appear. SC and JK, you 2 need to start posting regularly.

My policy during attacks is all but one person must post before I move on. I will have the person that did not post attack because he/she most likely would.

End GM SPEAK.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 01:51 PM   #52
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*Bevel, hopeing that the stormies have been taken care of, moves up to the door with his newly made charge and places it in the prime location for the best effect.*


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 02:18 PM   #53
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
Ordoe's shot barely misses the stormtrooper, and ricochets off of the blast door.

Daeken's shot is on target, hitting the stormtrooper on the left in the helmet, and falls dead.

Drake's shot hits the stormtrooper to the left in the chest, and he drops dead.

The remaining stormtrooper to the left fires at Moronii, but it his the ground in front of him.

The Other Stormtrooper to the right fires at Daeken, but misses badly as it flies by his head and lands in the base's walls.

Bevel plants the charge, and retreats with the detonator in one hand, and his gun in the other.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Last edited by Heavyarms; 04-16-2002 at 11:13 PM.
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 06:49 PM   #54
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
OOC: uh HA I'm still in my cell (Shiirow) it'd be kinda hard for a trooper to fire at me...


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2002, 11:09 PM   #55
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
um... oops! Even a GM can make a mistake I will change it.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-18-2002, 12:32 PM   #56
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I walk back a few steps, and prepare to shoot at another stormie.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-18-2002, 01:19 PM   #57
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*bevel runs back behind cover with little black box in hand.*

Every but stormies down!!!


*bevel pushes button on little black box*


*there is a realy big boom, and the charge on the door explodes*


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-18-2002, 10:51 PM   #58
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
OOC: Does my gun have a stun mode? IF SO:

Sithcloak sets his gun to stun and sends a shot to the nearest stormie.

IF NOT

Sithcloak fills the hall with rapid laser fire and tells everyone to crouch.


Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-19-2002, 02:18 PM   #59
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
GM speak: no you don't End SPEAK

Moronii's shot goes anywhere but the right way, and misses everyone.

Ordoe's shot sends the stormtrooper behind the gate in the shoulder, who grips his shoulder in pain, like he doesn't wish to fight anymore.

Daeken puts the shot in his chest, and down he goes.

Bevel blows the door open, and it falls directly on the stormtrooper near the gate.

With all troopers down, Daeken signals for the group to head inside.

As they enter, a 5 man stormtrooper squad is waiting for them.
They stand in a line, and open fire at everyone.

Daeken makes a hand signal to Ordoe to pull out one of his frag grenades and throw it.

Daeken yanks one out and throws it to bevel, and then retrieves another for himself.

"let loose, men!"


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-19-2002, 04:36 PM   #60
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
Sithcloak raises a battle cry and charges even though he is bound to be killed. The act is a simple distraction.

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-19-2002, 07:11 PM   #61
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Bevel see what Sithcloak is doing things... Maybe he will chace them back a little bit...

Thinking this he sets his gernade for a time delay of 3 seconds and throws it about 4 feet behind the group.


"Sithcloak stop in 3!!!


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-19-2002, 07:16 PM   #62
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
*I act like I'm sick hoping the jailer will drop his weapon when he sees what's wrong...or at least let me disarm him when he gets too close*


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-21-2002, 11:56 PM   #63
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I throw me grenade and take cover behind the wreckage of the door.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-22-2002, 02:12 PM   #64
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
Daeken's grenade hits the second, third, and fifth stormtroopers in the line.

Ordoe hits the first and fourth with the grenades.

GM Speak: I will get the damage later, because I don't know how to roll a frag grenade. END SPEAK


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-23-2002, 06:02 PM   #65
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
Sithcloak uses all his strength in an effort to topple over the stormtroopers like dominos.

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-24-2002, 02:13 PM   #66
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
The troopers are fragged to death, and sithcloak somehow manages to survive (I don't know, the dice did it!)

Daeken signals drake and moronii to head left towards the data access port, and signals bevel and ordoe to the armory to plant a bomb and get shirrow's items.

Ordoe and bevel retrieve the items and hussle to the dataport, and moronii and drake have secured the data port.

Daeken moves and breaks the device on shiirow's cage, and safely gets him out.

A few minutes later, daeken and shiirow get back with the rest of the group.

"Get working on the data port. Download all information on who we are fighting. I don't think they are imperial."

"But they have-!" drake tries to say.

"Something is fishy about these guys. This base should have more men..."

The group sees why. A wampa is charging through the door and has entered the room.

*BEGIN THE FIGHT SCENE*


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-24-2002, 02:49 PM   #67
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
OOC: ROFLOL!
If you haven't noticed I'm not afraid to die.

Sithcloak charges toward the wampa swinging his gun with all the force he has towards the wampas head and afterwards rolls to the ground and attempts to recover(If i'm not already dead).

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-24-2002, 06:47 PM   #68
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
"Wow that is some Stormtrooper Armor!"*I draw my blaster and fire at the Wampa*


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-25-2002, 08:59 AM   #69
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
"shirrow, the data port is more important, not the wampa."

Before Moronii can run at that wampa, daeken grabs him and yanks him back.

"What are you doing? Don't you know how powerful a wampa is? Quit fooling around or there will be sever consequences."


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-25-2002, 09:50 AM   #70
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
"Ok, sir." *plugs his Datapad into the dataport, and tries to break any security codes...


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-25-2002, 02:30 PM   #71
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*not being one to shoot at thing...*


Sir would you like me to blow it up?


*starts perparing a gernade with a transmiter...*


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-25-2002, 08:36 PM   #72
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
"Let me at him! Let me at him!" Says Sithcloak deffiantly. Sithcloak fires a few shots even though being held back. Or at least tries to fire his blaster at the wampa.

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-26-2002, 02:54 AM   #73
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I ready my blaster and bacta in case some fool gets too close to the enraged wampa.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-27-2002, 12:45 PM   #74
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
"let's do it, moronii."

Both of the shots hit, Daeken's in the chest, and moronii's in the arm. (the creature has 18 WP left)

Shiirow's download is successful, and he scrolls through the information.

"I think you are right, Commander. These guys are the empire, but I keep seeing the name "black troopers" in their requests for weapons and men. They seem to be stockpiling for something...

"Wait. I just found something. It is a picture of this guy."
*shows it to daeken*

"My God! That's Xelcia! It's a long story I will tell you when we get to the ship. Right now, we need to defeat this wampa.

"Full attack!"


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Last edited by Heavyarms; 04-27-2002 at 12:56 PM.
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 04-27-2002, 12:57 PM   #75
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
I pull out my Pistol and NOW fire a shot


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-27-2002, 05:54 PM   #76
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
Having been aiming my blaster this whole time, I now fire a carefully prepared shot.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 01:10 PM   #77
Sithcloak
 
Sithcloak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cruisin' the Quad ...
Posts: 881
Sithcloak now emptys his ammo through a screen of laser fire. After his ammo runs out he starts swinging his gun like davy crockett!

Sithcloak


"It is obvious we can not settle this contest by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."
Sithcloak is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 02:15 PM   #78
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Figuring that my gernade maybe a little to much right now i put it away and draw my blaster.


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 05:08 PM   #79
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
OOC:uh SithCloak you can only Fire one shot per round

*While waiting for my shot to hit something I use my datapad to log into the Black Market files and look for a Snow Speeder of my own*


The Hot Shot Himself



Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 05:15 PM   #80
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
Sithcloak's and daeken's shots are the only ones that hit, and their combined efforts kill the wampa.

"ok, let's get out of here."

The group moves quickly to the gate, where they see the blast door is still laying, and there are a few rocks to the right and left.

An AT-ST marches up a slope right in front of them.

"guys, get ready,"

The AT-ST opens its top, revealing a 4 foot long cannon from the top of itself. It charges up a yellow beam, and fires it straight for the group. Luckily, everyone dodges it in time.

BEGIN THE BOSS FIGHT!


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > Rogue Spear: Rebel operations

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.