lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Moulin Rouge (Review inside!)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2001, 12:14 PM   #1
Boba Rhett

Thumbs up Moulin Rouge (Review inside!)

I’ve just gotten back from my second time seeing this movie. I think I can honestly say that it’s one of the best movies this summer. The singing was great, the acting was superb and I can’t get enough of the style.”Oh yeah, and obi wan is in it. ” It is quite risque though. I realize many of you probably could care less about musicals but is there anyone here that agrees with me? I suppose the ending threw a lot of people off but I feel that it needed to end that way.

Boba Rhetts’ Rating: 9-9.5

Questions? Commments?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2001, 10:42 PM   #2
Kvan

....It's really worth seeing? You didn't see it twice because of the risque parts did you?
Have you seen the Others?
Old 08-16-2001, 10:57 PM   #3
Boba Rhett

I think it's worth seeing. I haven't gone to see The Others yet but I would like to. Anyone here seen it yet?
Old 08-17-2001, 10:44 AM   #4
Rogue15

*chokes on his own vomit* singing? obiwan? eeeewwwww all i could think of is in the phantom menace where he 'sings' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Moulin Rouge (Review inside!)