Power Core Questions???
Alright, this thread is designated for the topic of power cores.
Here's my first question: Will power cores have a radius like protoss pylons? Also, are their effects cumulative? If so shouldn't they be quite expensive?
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.