lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trade Federation Missions Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-17-2002, 01:56 PM   #1
Rooby

Trade Federation Mission 6 Help

I am desperate. I cant defeat Otto Gungha (sp?). I can't even get started. The darn Gungan Navy whollups me and I can't find any resources to get started. Any help on where to begin in this mission would be very helpful.

Last edited by Rooby; 04-17-2002 at 06:26 PM.
Rooby is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2002, 07:29 PM   #2
fido4fox

try taking a look around your area to find some resourses before you get to far into the battle. I havent played that scenario in a while, but I think that you atart out in the lower left hand side of the map and must destroy those gungan ba$tard$ in the middle of the map.

Along the south end of the map there are islands full of resources. Colonize those, defend them and then...wipe them out, all of them!

fido

fido4fox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2002, 01:56 PM   #3
Messier75

At the beginning of the game you have enough for a shield generator.

Build one, have it cover part of the water so you can build your navy in peace, keep your troops under the protection of the shield.

That buys you enough time to build up a large enough force to start taking out Gungun villages. Don't wait too long because they'll mine all the nova and leave you with nothing.
Messier75 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2002, 07:44 PM   #4
Automaton

I concur. Also, a spaceport is good, with up to thirty workers gathering Carbon, which you can then sell off to buy other materials that you need.
Automaton is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Gameplay Hints, Tips & Cheats > Trade Federation Missions Help