lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: what's the cmd for all cmds in Multi?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-31-2003, 03:39 AM   #1
woodenstool

what's the cmd for all cmds in Multi?

I'm looking for the cmd (in a cheat enabled server) where it lists out all the cheat/commands that you can type in the console. I've tried /cmdlist but it only lists the normal commands, not the cheat-protected ones like /cg_thirdpersonrange or /timescale.

If there isn't such a command, then what are the commands for: push (so I can bind it), dismemberment, moving the camera poistion vertical up or down, and the grappling hook in various mods.
woodenstool is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2003, 03:57 AM   #2
ToppDog

most mods include a readme file that lists all the cheats in that mod.

{BSoV}ToppDog{SC}
ToppDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2003, 01:59 PM   #3
woodenstool

but i'm talking about the ingame cheats. The ones that are there before a mod.
woodenstool is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2003, 05:42 PM   #4
ToppDog

There's not a list of the actual complete cheat commands that you can pull up from the game console. The console just gives you a breakdown of all the possible words that can be put together in commands, but not the actual commands.

Most gaming sites that list the cheat codes is where you'll find a list of the actual commands. Also, this site, & many other JKII sites, have either a forum or many threads dedicated to cheats. Try doing a search on "cheat" or "cheat code" here & see what you find.

{BSoV}ToppDog{SC}
ToppDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2003, 09:48 AM   #5
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

You can looking for console commands in the console by typing just on letter,and then TAB and it should show some of the console commands(Keep on pressing it to see all of the commands)
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > what's the cmd for all cmds in Multi?