lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wall walking - can anyone do it consistantly?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 01:21 AM   #1
Bacon00

Wall walking - can anyone do it consistantly?

I've been trying to master wall walking the past 20 or so minutes, and I can't get it down.. sometimes it works, but other times he just jumps along the wall and doesn't start walking.

Can anyone actually do this move whenever they want without having to make a few jumps at it?

I'm not complaining or anything.. it's hella cool and I'm sure it just takes practice.. I was just wondering if anyone had mastered it yet.
Bacon00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:22 AM   #2
SaberPro
00 Agent

Yes. It takes some practice.

Here's how:

Run forward and strafe right/left at the same time along the wall. Jump! There you go

SaberPro
Alliance of the Jedi (AOJ)
ZoneFriend = AOJ_SaberPro

"The Force is with you young Skywalker...but you are not a Jedi yet!" - Darth Vader
SaberPro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 02:19 AM   #3
Baleine

I can do it consistently no problem. It just takes a bit of practice to learn the exact way to do it.

First and most important, you have to be practically hugging the wall you want to walk on. If your character isn't touching it, it wont work.

So, while running along the wall and hugging it, you just keep moving forward and press jump and the appropriate strafe button and voila.

If you're not moving forward, you'll just do a wall flip.

In either cases you have to be RIGHT next to the wall though. Remember that.
Baleine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Wall walking - can anyone do it consistantly?