lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help At Ebworld
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 02:22 AM   #1
chenster22

Help At Ebworld

Hey everyone. Like a lot of you, I've been greatly anticipating the game arriving, if EBWORLD would work!!

My credit card numbers have problems there, which have no problem at Amazon. I find this HIGHLY inconvenient especially having cancelled two orders and now having to cancel another one!!

Do you think I should just order mine at Amazon where it works or check if the credit card has a problem, because it works at Amazon. Sorry if this is kinda "non-JK2-related" and if so, feel free to move it to the Swamp. Thanks!!

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies." - The Shawshank Redemption
chenster22 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Help At Ebworld