lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Drain too good?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 04:11 AM   #1
N1ghtSh4d3

Drain too good?

It might be just me but in multiplayer, if your a light jedi, it seems that you cant do anything about a drain. absorbe dosnt work. what else is there?
N1ghtSh4d3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 04:30 AM   #2
TigZy

Re: Drain too good?

Quote:
Originally posted by N1ghtSh4d3
It might be just me but in multiplayer, if your a light jedi, it seems that you cant do anything about a drain. absorbe dosnt work. what else is there?
Protection?

eets cumen, cap'n!
TigZy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 04:44 AM   #3
Agent404

Yes, protection is an option. What I find works well if someone is drain whoring, charge them and turn on protection. You NEED a hot key for it. If their hand is out casting drain, they are completely vulnerable. Another good combo is mind trick, then speed.
Agent404 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 04:57 AM   #4
TigZy

It's also a good option to wallwalk them. If you manage to knock them down, all the better.

eets cumen, cap'n!
TigZy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 05:06 AM   #5
N1ghtSh4d3

These are all good ideas and they may work, but they are using something you dont often have when being drained. Force.
N1ghtSh4d3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 06:33 AM   #6
Muzzle

The thing that gets me about drain is its astounding range. I've been drained from what looked like 30-40 feet away from the person using the power, immediately shutting down everything but force jump. I've just started activating powers at the first glimpse of someone to get at least some use of them before getting drained dry.
Muzzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Drain too good?