lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't play the game until tonight....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 10:22 AM   #1
RuE221

Wwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyy

MY JEDI KNIGHT 2 COMES TODAY, AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE BEACH WITH MY PARENTS, THEN AFTER THAT I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH CAUSE ITS GOOD FRIDAY, THAT MEANS I WONT BE BACK TO MY HOUSE TILL 9:00PM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. ..........(TAKE BREATH)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......FA INTS

BACK

I WANTED TO DO THIS TODAY:

HOPEFULLY I WILL SURVIVE

_________
RuE221
RuE221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:30 AM   #2
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
First of all, welcome to the forums, RuE221. Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*. There you go.

Secondly...I've altered the topic header to reflect the nature of your post...we'd appreciate it if you didn't use cryptic or ambiguous headers. Thanks.

Thirdly...THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT!

Lastly... I'm really sorry to hear that you can't play the game until later. I had the same problem when I first received it, because I had to go to work...grrrr....
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:36 AM   #3
RuE221

lol, i just had to shout, ~(eats the chocalat medalon)~ mmmmmm, hopefully i will surive, and i get my new comp today, so thats another reason to shout, lol. WELL later

empire live on

_________
RuE221
RuE221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:39 AM   #4
m24

Cheer up,the longer you wait the more you'll enjoy it when you finally get to play it,i wont be getting mine till tommorow.
m24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:45 AM   #5
Assault3000

Quote:
Originally posted by m24
Cheer up,the longer you wait the more you'll enjoy it when you finally get to play it,i wont be getting mine till tommorow.
I have to wait until tomorrow too.
Assault3000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Can't play the game until tonight....