lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm Stuck
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 11:53 AM   #1
Fishbait

I'm Stuck

This may seem pretty pathetic, but I'm stuck in Kejim right after I turned on that big thing that shot out the lasers. I dodged them and made it through the hole in that door. I looked everywhere in that area for a way out but can't find one. There is a locked door that I don't have a security card for in that area. Do I need it? If I do where do I get it? The other way out of the room is into a gas chamber type thing that I keep dieing in. Do I have to turn it off or what? Please help me, I'm desperate here!
Fishbait is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:18 PM   #2
Dreadnaught

The room that's like a gas chamber has an dead officer inside. What do officers usually carry? You should know by now.
Dreadnaught is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 02:10 PM   #3
Fishbait

duh. i'm a dumb***
Fishbait is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > I'm Stuck