lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A couple mod ideas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2002, 10:06 PM   #1
FortisVis

Smile A couple mod ideas

Hello, I have been playing my copy of JK2 a lot for the past couple days and just had a couple mod ideas for mulitplayer.

1- Some sort of co-op mode where people can play against just AI. I have already downloaded a mod called z arenas that unlocks the single player levels for multiplayer, so maybe it would be possible to just import the enemies from the single player too. I dunno if this would be possible, its just an idea.

2- Better customizable force powers in multiplayer. It would be cool if you could specify which powers you wanted on and which you want to turn off, instead of having to turn all of them off or all on. Like i would always want force jump on, but sometimes lightning can be annoying.

Lastly, does anyone else feel that the lightsaber battles with AI in multiplayer feel "off". In single player every battle with a reborn was fun, but it just feels different in multiplayer, maybe because in multi they use force lightning so much lol.

Again, i don't know if any of these are possible, they are just ideas.

cool smilies
FortisVis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2002, 10:31 PM   #2
Jedi Child

Re: A couple mod ideas

Quote:
Originally posted by FortisVis

2- Better customizable force powers in multiplayer. It would be cool if you could specify which powers you wanted on and which you want to turn off, instead of having to turn all of them off or all on. Like i would always want force jump on, but sometimes lightning can be annoying.

just re-allocate the points. bring up the menu and customise which force powers you want to be stronger than others.

The force is strong with this one..

aka Idle Child.
Jedi Child is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2002, 08:09 AM   #3
UniKorn
Mysterious Mapper

Re: A couple mod ideas

Quote:
Originally posted by FortisVis
Hello, I have been playing my copy of JK2 a lot for the past couple days and just had a couple mod ideas for mulitplayer.

1- Some sort of co-op mode where people can play against just AI. I have already downloaded a mod called z arenas that unlocks the single player levels for multiplayer, so maybe it would be possible to just import the enemies from the single player too. I dunno if this would be possible, its just an idea.

We are working on that

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com [/B][/QUOTE]

Mapcenter:
http://www.map-center.com
UniKorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > A couple mod ideas