lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trouble on starpod level (spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 11:12 AM   #1
jOki

Trouble on starpod level (spoilers)

After rendevouz with Lando and proceeding to his ship, I am told to go and find a control room to open the hangar doors. I go outside and whack all the enemies, but then what?
I cannot find anywhere to go! All doors closed and stuff. I noticed a broken roofwindow on a building near the "reactor"-thingy outside, but i cannot get to it. Is this where I am supposed to go? If it is, please tell me how. Having major problems here :P

Thanks.
-jOki

If you fear the dark, you have never seen what light can do..
jOki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 12:41 PM   #2
StarScrap

When you come down the elevator, just to the left is a walkway accross to the outer wall leading to a doorway. This leads back to the room that you first entered in the level, and now the other door is open too. Alternatively, you can just retrace your steps from the control room.

Did you know that if ants were as long as humans are tall and maintained the same speed/body size ratio they would walk at something like 45 mph? (about 75 kph I think) Running they could probably get up to over 100 mph.
StarScrap is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 03:26 PM   #3
jOki

Ok, did that, but it ends in a black room. Maybe I am stupid, but i cannot really figure out how to get further in the black room. All those "barrel" things are standing in the way :P

Old 04-04-2002, 03:33 PM   #4
MasterJoel

One hint is to use the light goggles (Left arrow on the keypad). Turn them on and look around.

Duct Tape is like the Force: it has Light Side and a Dark Side and it binds the galaxy together.
MasterJoel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 03:50 PM   #5
jOki

:P Ofcourse i have used the goggles.
There must be something I have missed? A switch, push/pull-able object, etc?

*stuck*

And I hate to ask for help. But so it is.

Old 04-04-2002, 04:06 PM   #6
Kung_Food

u have to find your way through that dark room
jump over a barrel and crouch through a hole .. sooner or later u'll reach a door .. took some time though ^^
Kung_Food is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Trouble on starpod level (spoilers)