lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jan *STILL* won't land
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 03:14 PM   #1
Grimaldi

Angry Jan *STILL* won't land

I was having the "Jan Won't Land" problem on Artus, and I read the FAQ answer. Even though she didn't mention anything about AT-ST's, I restarted the level and played it all the way through again and was careful not to lure any AT-ST's anywhere. When I had killed them all, and the Ion cannons were also destroyed, she said "OK, I'll land in the canyon." But she hasn't landed anywhere! I tried the "helpusobi 1/use atst_death" workaround and it did nothing.

Jan is all set, she reports no obstacles, but she isn't landing. Or is there another canyon besides teh first one that I've somehow missed? Asfar as I can tell I've explored the whole map.

Thanks for any help.
Grimaldi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 03:24 PM   #2
Charlemane

If you hear her say she is going to land, then it is working properly. Look for where the Raven's claw flies overhead.
Go through the top level of the ATST garage again. The door on the far end of the top level is now open.
Charlemane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:12 PM   #3
$haggyman

Post canyon

i know wot u mean, i thought the same thing.
she doesn't actually land IN the canyon, follow the path to the AT-ST hanger and stormtroopers will come out of the locked door, once killed these guys, go through the door and follow the path and HAY PRESTO!

hugs and kisses
shaggy
$haggyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Jan *STILL* won't land