lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lost in Nar Shadda - Part 1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 05:22 PM   #1
Azmodai

Unhappy Lost in Nar Shadda - Part 1

Hello, I'm slightly lost in the first part of Nar Shadda (The level with the bar at the start).

I seem to have gotten as high up as I can, but I'm not sure where to go. I am on the ledge that explodes when you go near it, and the guy on it falls. It's difficult to explain where exactly I am since Nar Shadda is such a maze. Would a screenshot help?

Please help if you can, I can't see where to go next

Natch
Azmodai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 05:43 PM   #2
Tessian

I think I know where you are; you're nearing the end. I had the same trouble here.

What you gotta do is backtrack to the room where you dropped in from the roof and shot the 3 guys in the little hovering transport. Go through the right-most window and to the next building where you can then get into the transport and from there reach continue the mission (I don't quite remember what comes next... but it's nearly at the end)

Hope that helps; good luck

There is a fine line between genius and insanity... I walk that line. I should warn you I'm prone to wandering

"Not all who wander are lost" -- J.R.R. Tokien
Tessian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 06:07 PM   #3
Neo789

Post Hope this helps

****Spoiler****

If you don't want to know how to do this and want to try and figure this out, don't read any further.

When you get back to the roof where you jumped through, there was a hovering craft that had some thugs shooting at you. After you kill them all and explore around a little bit, go back to that same site and get close enough to jump on top of the hovering craft. Then you will be close enough to jump to another ledge as the craft moves up and down.

Hope this helps.
Neo789 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 07:16 PM   #4
Azmodai

Thanks! I got it now, thanks once again for your help. Much appreciated

Natch
Azmodai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 07:56 PM   #5
Xezol

I have the whole mission texted and completely laid out with screenshots at:
www.xezol.com

It'll show exactly what you need to do.

Xezol

Screenshot Based PC Walkthroughs
www.xezol.com
Xezol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Lost in Nar Shadda - Part 1