lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck in Kejim_base - room with green gas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-03-2002, 02:41 AM   #1
stingray2

Stuck in Kejim_base - room with green gas

just started playing the new JEDI KNIGHT2: Jedi Outcast.
I am on Kejim_base.. and I am at a point where there is a room, that has 3 dead imperials, and a green crystal in a machine, and a green gas.. when you walk in the room, something kills you, I would assume it is the green gas. there is another door, but it does not open. there is also a small hole, or conduit where you can send the droid into to (which leads to another room). But I can't seem to find or discover what to do. does the droid help you do something? did I miss a switch somewhere that would allow the other door to open, thus not getting killed by the gas???
stingray2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2002, 02:49 AM   #2
madmac9

Yes you did miss something. When you drive the droid into the gass room go into that long hallway on the right. Then you will be inside of another room where there is a button you need to press. Once you press it, get out of droid mode and you can now go into the gas room with no gas.
madmac9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2002, 06:10 PM   #3
Willmore

madmac9 may be mad, but he's right :-)

"I'm no Jedi, just a guy with a few questions ..." - Kyle Katarn
Willmore is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 07:36 PM   #4
stingray2

yup.. I was moving the droid around.. but never hit 'e' when it came to the other room and the button... thanks..
stingray2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Stuck in Kejim_base - room with green gas