lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-05-2002, 05:49 PM   #81
JediMouse

Has anyone mentioned the Tales of the Jedi characters yet?

I think Cay Qel-Droma would look great with that droid arm...

~JediMouse~

("Uuuuuliiic! They cut off my aaaaarm!!!" What a great quote

~JediMouse~
JediMouse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 05:50 PM   #82
ZaijiaN

Heh, I think if someone could do a full-scale rancor, that'd be killer. At the very least, let's see a map of Jabba's palace with Rancor pit
ZaijiaN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #83
JediMouse

Ooh, another great thought... Who does this quote make you think of?:

"Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory."

~JediMouse~

~JediMouse~
JediMouse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 05:55 PM   #84
Smood

Thumbs up um....

Someone might have mentioned this, but definately have a handicap 2 vs 1 mod, where 2 of the players are qui-gon, obi-wan, vs Darth who has the double bladed saber (a lot of work here to make new duel sabre animations). It would be a fantastic mod.

- DIABLO
[jediknightii.net staff]
Smood is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 05:55 PM   #85
PolishHappyCow

I think the best level idea so far is Endor. It would, in a way, be similar to the Nar Shaddaa levels because of all the places to fall and die. Make little 'houses' in the trees with guns or ammo/shields/life in them. Make platforms and make them far enough away that you have to have force jump 2 to get to them.
PolishHappyCow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 06:04 PM   #86
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Old JK'er will remember the power of.....

SPORK!!

Spork was Great! and the Big Fluffy Skin Pack.

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 06:15 PM   #87
Pvt_Dancer

I have to say that a fight on the sandbarges from the Sarlac Pit scene in "Jedi" would indeed be awesome in MP. You could even have that cannon on the main barge that Leia used.... maybe limit the amount of other areas it could hit so it doesn't completely dominate.

You would be able to jump from skiff to skiff and if you fell off the skiff over the pit you would slide into its belly and it would belch like in the movie. That would be heaven.
Pvt_Dancer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 06:15 PM   #88
Darth Sillyness

Multiplayer Maps

Someone or some people created a *beautiful* episode 1 map of Naboo complete with the working force fields and pit section where Qui Gon met his noble end. It was done for Unreal Tournament. How hard would it be to convert that kind of map over to Q3 - or can you not convert that kind of map?

It would be too bad if you couldn't since the map (there are some others - Mos Eisley, Death Star, Star Destroyer) is absolutely stunning in it's attention to detail. Hell, I kept getting slaughtered because I was too distracted by the scenery... "Hey look! They even have the Queen's ship in the bay!!" BAM!! Smoked.

DS
Darth Sillyness is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 07:26 PM   #89
Dentian

Yeah, that Star Wars Map Pack was focking awesome.

The URL for the site:
http://planetunreal.com/utbuilder/SWmap.htm

The only things I can suggest (or rather agree with what's been suggested) is a lot of the JK1 maps updated with JKII goodness, like Canyon Oasis, Valley of the Jedi (and VotJ Tower), and those great custom maps like Jedi High School. If I had those maps, I'd never stop playing.
Dentian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 07:37 PM   #90
darthgoat

how about clone troopers?
darthgoat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 07:51 PM   #91
XIII

skins

I only have 2 skins I want to see and some I DONT wanna see.

pretty please haves:

- Noghri
- Royal Imperial Guard

pretty please NOT haves:

everything not star wars related.. it kicks away the fun of the game

Regards,

XIII aka
NTS_Archer

Take what comes, and hit them with double
XIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:13 PM   #92
keithabbott

new skin

I must have an AURRA SING skin!!! Pleeeeeeeease..

AURRA SING
AURRA SING
AURRA SING

keithabbott is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:15 PM   #93
Hitogeki

Well as they arent really Star Wars related I still think they would be awesome, Bluntman and Chronic and give them bong sabers and Cock Knocker!
Hitogeki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:24 PM   #94
noaxark

I wanna be darth vader!
It would also be cool with a map of where the final battle between Luke and the Emperor/Darth Vader takes place in the
noaxark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:26 PM   #95
Bullsugar

Cool Guy

YOU GOT TO HAVE DARTH VADAR!
You never can be him, and I'd like to know why?
Starwas isn't Starwars without the dark lord himself!
SOMEONE MAKE A SKIN OF HIM, IT WOULD BE WICKED!
CAN IT BE DONE?
HE WILL JOIN US OR DIE MY MASTER!
Bullsugar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:58 PM   #96
Pvt:Hudson

Lightbulb

Hi, this is my 1st post

I've been mapping for about 3 years now, 1st for Hl and then Q3 engine games like RtCW and now JO.
I've planned out a map and I'm about to start making it using Gtk radiant, I can then just re-map the textures and put in the necessary entities once the mapping SDK is released.

It's a dual map, where players dual on top of the landing pads/at-at station on Endor (y'know where luke gives himself in). Players can fight on the landing pad itself or go down in a small elevator to the glass tunnels. I hopefully wih have a few at-at models docked at the station that can be fought on top of. Players can be thrown from the top to the floor far down below, but I like dualing with just the saber.. shows true skill The rest of the map surrounding the station would just be nice eye candy and then the huge shield generator dominating the sky line.
I'm definitely open to suggestions for gameplay features on this map, and any other ideas for maps you could think of.

As for other things I'd like more saber stances and saber types - double sided, increased length etc. maybe more elegant, oriental stances, more special moves and whatever other cool new force powers you could think of.
This has been mentioned many times b4 but an RGB colour slider for the saber as well as choosing your own hilt would be amazing.

======
Eat My Nonsense
======
Pvt:Hudson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:59 PM   #97
Trepp_Fett

I have level that I made for JK1 I think would be great for JK2.
Its a nice little Death Match level I created with Boba Fetts Slave 1 in it.The only problem is i have no idea how to convert it.
I Would like to give it to someone who can.
Trepp_Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 09:01 PM   #98
Dax

All good ideas, here is some more... i think

All that is great what you listed, i want all those things, but how about some Destroyer Droids, from ep1 with self made shields, and can have extra sheilds when you pic them up, and when you crouch, you roll up into the lil ball form, and when you stand, you come out just like the movie hmmmm, but there is jumping. and there shouldn't be force powers for it. Rockets on the bottom of the droid for jumping.

and i wanna see a REALLY good Darth Mual Model! not a Skin, a Model! I wanna see a self made model like the one in Quake 2, that was sweeeeeeeet! how about Emperor Palpatine? And with Maul, you should be able to have the choice of 1 light side, and the second. When you press 1, it holsters the sabre, so, lets make it, 1, sabre, 2 sabre, and then holster

Yes, and the battle Droids who run around saying "Roger Roger" And how about some from the Ep 1 game for the Dreamcast. I realise not all of these things are possable. But it is worth a shot. Or at least, maybe Raven can help to.

So be it, Jedi.
Dax is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 09:28 PM   #99
Bruno

I went through all the posts for this thread and most of the skins that I would like to see done have already been posted. However, some skins that I'd like to see haven't been posted. The three skins I would really like to see done are: Spiderman, Batman (complete with cape), and Spawn (also with cape). If someone could make those, or tell me how to do them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Bruno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 09:46 PM   #100
Obi One

Arrow Han Solo

i would like to see a han solo skin and a skin too
Obi One is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 09:49 PM   #101
JOE2TIGER

I'm not spamming, just indecisive one which should get it:

What I think should be in the skin/model pack is more...

Female models, I know some girls that play the game....

Also, I'm African American, a minority and a junior in college....would be nice if I could pick a skin other than Lando and see 6 other Landos in a MP game.

So......

add more culturally diverse skins besides traditional european look. No offense to europeans. Asian, Indian, Mexican, American Indian, Black, etc. Add more models/skins for people to feel like they are a Jedi and not left out like me. I'm tired of being Lando with that shinny forehead...
JOE2TIGER is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 10:22 PM   #102
Danierusan

2 pence worth...

Basically people, we are looking at film models first and foremost we know what to expect and we will probably be more grateful for it when it arrives. Personally, if I wanted to play with missile weapons I would play UT or CS. I like lightsabers, I want to be a jedi, I can't be a jedi, so i pretend....
So, to those who are modelling, let Jedi/sith be your number one priority! I want Mace Windu laced with sound clips taken from pulp fiction and shaft!

(is there any way to play sound clips?? maybe as taunts)

This is also true of level design i.e go with what we've seen, though I understand it is easier to incorporate Ep 4-6 easier than 1 and 2. What JK2 does lack is the EmpStrBack multiplayer level on bespin which was phat. it would be cool if comedy sound bites were included i.e lukes rat faced cry of "it's impossible!" and the climactic music too.

A week ago I left a post concerning lightsaber handles...I see that there are three different models in the game (not just skins!)
any chance of an edit there?

If only I had the time, I know that we all talk a lot but select few of us can contribute. Thankyou whoevers listening! Ganbatte!

Danierusan
Danierusan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 11:49 PM   #103
dmital

Characters

How about 'Dark Empire' Luke Sywalker?He definitely looked the best in the Dark Empire comic series,his jedi master outfit with the long cloak,the long hair(looked much better than the 70's haircut).

Also,how about Dash Rendar from Shadows of the Empire?He was a favorite character of mine,he was always the 'edgier' and 'cockier' smuggler that I loved to see.

(Ps-I just posted this after reading the first post,so if I repeat someone's MOD wishes,sorry)
dmital is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 12:37 AM   #104
Darthtoast

Hmmmm how about some ewoks
droids like R2D2
Bib Fortuna
definitely Jawas with lightsabers
Gammorean Guards
Darthtoast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 02:02 AM   #105
AstroZom

Darth Balls

I would love to see Bluntman and Chronic skins from the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Silent bob has always been my favorite jedi. ;-)

snoogans!
AstroZom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 02:18 AM   #106
BloodRiot

Hot Topic Starter 
*How about a class system like MOTS. Jedi's only use Saber and Force, while others would get their appropriate weapons (eg: Trooper would get the E-11, the Repeater and the FC-1 while the Bounty Hunter get's something like a Bryar/E-11 Hybrid for a mix of accuracy and rate of fire, and the throwable weapons).
All Classes would have appropriate Skins. (I dont like seeing a stormtrooper weilding a Lightsaber).
Since there are people who dont mind bending the concept of Starwars and pick that Stormtrooper skin and use a Lightsaber, Class sets could be turned off.

*A more efficient MP Duel(One that preferably uses the Dueling animations and system in the SP game).

*This one is a BIG One. A Remake of Dark Forces: Jedi Knight.
One big mod that basically allows people to redo the original JK story using better grafics and better dueling(I absolutely want to fight Jerec with this dueling system)
To all those who have the full version of JK, an optional feature that enables people to watch the same FMV's. You just needed to remake a couple of models and maps, put them in the right sequencial order and apply them to JO.
All people would have to do is copy the SMK files to a certain folder and turn the FMV's on and play JK revamped.

Call me Crazy... I'm Proud of what i am
BloodRiot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 03:47 AM   #107
Ssi-Ruuk Knight

I say we should see some Ssi-Ruuvi models... they're so underexposed... such wonderful, soul enslaving creatures... It'd definitely be something new. I have to use Dessan for now... not quite the same thing.

As for a mod... I saw someone wanting a remake of JK 1... how about a remake of Dark Forces 1? That was a sweet game... sure, no force powers, but... DARKTROOPERS! Yes, that'd be another nice model, as well... a darktrooper. I see someone already mentioned that one.
Ssi-Ruuk Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 03:58 AM   #108
Jerol Seren

i'm gonna say it again...a Yoda and Ewok model.
Jerol Seren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 04:25 AM   #109
Jedi-TalonClaw

Skins:

Jawa
Gungan's (jar jar oh come on why not?)
We need some cool female dark and light jedi skins.
Ewok
Yoda
C3PO
Boba Fett
Boba Fett's Daddy
Army Robots from Ep 1
Characters from Mos Eisley Starport I like the thing with the long nose that reported them
All The Jedi from Ep 1
Endor Imperial Trooper
The Emperor's Red Guards
Tie Pilot
Rebel Pilot

New SP Levels:

Vader and Skywalker battles.
The battle on Hoth.
Jedi Training - Progressively harder oppenonts as you win. Lesser if you loose too many battles.

MODS:

Duel Wield Lightsaber (one in each hand)

Multi Maps:

An Arena for Duels

Multi Setup:

The ability to customize the bots skins, force, etc
Jedi-TalonClaw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 05:22 AM   #110
SUPPRESSOR

I would like to see a Jar Jar Binks skin so we could all slaughter that annoying bastard. Seriously all of this sounds great especially the double bladed saber. But got 2 mod suggestions 1 being able to pick first person view in multi with saber and second being able to be 1 of those mechanical destroyer guys that roll around the floor that would be sweet.
SUPPRESSOR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 10:45 AM   #111
Bookmaker221

You've captured their stunt doubles!

I'm suprised no one's come up with this yet:
Lord Helmet

And as long as we're dreaming about mods, let's get a new version of ManoWars.

"Call sign Bookmaker - don't ask."
~Bookmaker221
-Later crushed by truck.
Bookmaker221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:01 AM   #112
Jorus_C'both

Could someone please create a jorus C'both skin.
Jorus_C'both is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:10 AM   #113
D.L.

Re: um....

Quote:
Originally posted by Smood
Someone might have mentioned this, but definately have a handicap 2 vs 1 mod, where 2 of the players are qui-gon, obi-wan, vs Darth who has the double bladed saber (a lot of work here to make new duel sabre animations). It would be a fantastic mod.
This is a must especially when the DotF level comes out. Having Qui Gon attack Obi Wan when you are Maul would be sucky.

Some taunts would be nice (as an example running the blade of your saber along the ground like Jay does in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Bacl)
D.L. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:31 AM   #114
placebo

JAR JAR BINKS

I would like to see a Jar-Jar Binks skin, if possible a bot of it with idiotic AI and multiple dismemberment.

Both Jar-Jar and Anakin were heroes becaues of their clumsiness. Therefore the Force is less powerful than stupidity.
placebo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 12:23 PM   #115
LightningBaron

i just want a mod so that everyone is more unique, ie lots and lots of skins (plus maybe some new models to put them on ), plenty of saber colours, and even go as far as having a large veriety of saber handles.

but im just thinking from opera mod for HL, i hardly ever saw 2 people on the same server using the same skin, that was good as u could identify people easier
LightningBaron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 02:03 PM   #116
Vierina

Angry

YODA
Thats all i have to say
Vierina is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #117
<============)=

How about just updates of all the skins, levels, and everything else from JK2
<============)= is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 03:04 PM   #118
Plato

Skins:
Solo Kids
Any Leia
Yoda
Wookiee (Wookiee Jedi would be nicer )
Tuskin Raider
A Elf (I know its not SW but they are cool too)
Isard
Loor
Aystin Powers! Yah BABY! YAH!!
Corran Horn
Darth Vader
The Emperor
Vong
George Lucas
Darth Maul and Count Doku
A stupid stormtrooper strength on fo when you just feel like killing some stormies!
Captian (and later Admiral) Pellaeon
C'baoth

Levels:
The outside of some ships, for example: an SSD, the death star and zero g
Kashyyyk(giant trees may for giant falls)
Alderaan
Throne room
Mount Tantis
Theed
More, bigger Jedi Academy, One that includes the Great Hall
R2D2's Head! Would be interesting, to say the least.
A good coruscant level
Plato is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 03:10 PM   #119
EmpPal

A skin i'd like to see

I'd like to see a skin made of the Clone Palpatine where he is young like in the Dark Empire comic series as well as a Byss level to go with it. Not many people have tried that idea before and I'd actually like to see one and his saber would be the color of Corrans because he used a Silver bladed saber even though the dark aspects of the areas in the comics made it look blue.
EmpPal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 03:22 PM   #120
Metroid210

How about a Samus Aran skin? With the different armor. Oh and another thing we need the Concussion Rifle Back!!!!!!!!!!
Metroid210 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?