lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skin/Bot Submission Suggestion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-11-2002, 01:15 AM   #1
Jokis

Skin/Bot Submission Suggestion

Hopefully this hasnt been mentioned. I suggest to make a recquirement for any skins and bots that are going to be posted to include a screenshot of their skin/bot. I'm not one to judge by looks or anything, but it would make potential downloads feel a lot more worth going for if I know what I'm going to be getting before getting it...

Thanks for considering it...

EDIT: Ugh, I look like a moron now. Most of the skins actually do have pics of their character. While some do not. This is less of a concern then it originally was...but still, uhhhh, nevermind; just forget about this.

I'm dumb.

Last edited by Jokis; 04-11-2002 at 02:34 AM.
Jokis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2002, 03:24 PM   #2
ZeroXcape
Another Grim Jedi

LFN Staff Member 
Either way, I agree. We may require files to be sent with screen shots included. If we get to see the skin without having to load it, it gets placed online much faster.

ZeroXcape

"Run, you pigeons! It's Robert Frost!"
ZeroXcape is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > Skin/Bot Submission Suggestion