lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HELP! Move that is mentioned but not explained.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2002, 12:47 AM   #1
DigitalVapor

HELP! Move that is mentioned but not explained.

I have the Jedi Outcast Perfect Guide. I can tell you that this book is anything BUT perfect. It have various bits of information that are total lies, It also talks about moves without telling how to do them!! So my question is about that "leaning" move. HOW THE !@#$ do you lean??? It shows a pic of the first person view tilted to the left. I cant find the key combo to do this move and it could be extremely useful

Im just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions. ....Oh wait, I dont have a lightsaber. Uhhh...I dont really have any questions either. Ya know I think I'm in the wrong cantina too. Oh well, give me a shot of blue milk.
DigitalVapor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 12:49 AM   #2
Obi-Cyph

It's very simple. Get into first person view. Hold down use. then hold down strafe left or strafe right.

tada!

I am Obi-Cyph.
Obi-Cyph is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > HELP! Move that is mentioned but not explained.