lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Just look at it!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2001, 10:52 PM   #1
Garindan

Just look at it!

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/ats...landingpad.jpg

copy that into url box and hit return.

My Imperial Landing Pad, i used Matt Surman's mat that he made for the imperial landing pad for star wars trilogy tc (the bigger version of the landing pad)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2001, 03:14 AM   #2
paulbarnard

Yeah, but did you need to expose yourself to get us to come to the site, I think i'm scarred for life. That was just wrong.
Old 04-05-2001, 06:41 PM   #3
Garindan

i'm confused.

I think landing pads are so easy to do now.

I just finished a force commander type one, i was looking at the manual, then i went to see it in-game (i needed to see what force commander's lanidng pad looked like in-game), and it didn't have raised pillars supporting it! So now I have to make another landing pad, i'll probably end up releasing a "Landing Pad 3do Pack" in a month or two. It'll include both imperial landing pads, and rebel landing pads.

------------------
The Dark Side? I've been there. Do you worst. -Kyle Katarn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Just look at it!