lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Elite Force 2 Preview in UK PCGAMER
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2002, 01:57 AM   #1
Saient

Elite Force 2 Preview in UK PCGAMER

Now Im not excalty sure how big Raven is but this is news to me. if they are doing EF2? what worries me is that they seem to be doing an aweful lot of work and will JediOutcast be pushed aside for these other projects.

I hope there is an expansion pack for JediOutcast or at least a bunch of patches and levels and skins ect for multi-

I guess Raven is quite large if they are working on SOF2 EF2 and QUAKEIV.. ( Most likely haven't started on this one yet )

I just hope they don't forget about poor old JK2 now that its gone gold and shipped.

Maybe EF2 is being developed by someone else.. I didn't have the money to buy the mag and read the article on it and StarTrek ain't my thing but I know Raven did EF1 and its Expansion pack
Saient is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 02:02 AM   #2
Valdarious

I would say that they will make something else for JK2, I never thought that EF got very good reviews, I didnt even know they were making one till a month after the game came out, and I am a Star Trek fan. I look around the inet and see there is alot support for JK2, more so than EF, so I think they will do something.
Valdarious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 02:34 AM   #3
SPY_jmr1
The Quiet, but Deadly One

raven is not doing EF2, someone else is.

anybody know more?

Spy
SPY_jmr1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 06:30 AM   #4
FunClown

Its being developed by Ritual.

Here is a link. I hope it works.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/480/480576.html
FunClown is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Elite Force 2 Preview in UK PCGAMER