lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: First person sabering!!! I DID IT!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2002, 09:35 AM   #1
andee_dean

Cool Guy First person sabering!!! I DID IT!!

Okay, I figured out how to do it. Not really sure HOW i did it but pretty sure. I was in single player messing around with cheats when I did it.
I started messing around with "thereisnospoon" cheat and acidently bound it to P. So when i pushed P with lightsaber in hand but off, suddenly i was in FPV with no hud but a hand with a lightsaber in it. I dont know if it will work in MP but you can try, BTW i had "helpusobi 1" on.
Hope it works for you !!

DoNt tIcK Me oFf, I aM rUnNinG oUt Of PlAcEs tO hIdE tHe BoDy!
andee_dean is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 09:40 AM   #2
dreamstation

Is there anyway to have LightSabre in 1st person view without cheating in multiplayer? Because i havent been able to find it, even though they document it in the Instruction manual!

Pushing little children
With their fully automatics
They like to push the weak around!
dreamstation is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 09:41 AM   #3
Raith

"P" is the default change person view key in Single player, you cant 1st person Sabre in Multiplayer.
Raith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 09:48 AM   #4
Darksider

Yeah hehe, you can always go first person with lightsaber in single player (this is why there is a kyles arm skin - only the arms need to be shown in first person) so no big discovery unfortunately, and it wont work in multiplayer and i dont think it ever will, seeing as how Raven would likely need to make a new first person model for every multiplayer model which would require a hell of a patch, plus theres the issue of the invisible body which already occurs with the kyle first person exploit.
Darksider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 10:12 AM   #5
Mero Vilul

Re: First person sabering!!! I DID IT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by andee_dean
Okay, I figured out how to do it. Not really sure HOW i did it but pretty sure. I was in single player messing around with cheats when I did it.
I started messing around with "thereisnospoon" cheat and acidently bound it to P. So when i pushed P with lightsaber in hand but off, suddenly i was in FPV with no hud but a hand with a lightsaber in it. I dont know if it will work in MP but you can try, BTW i had "helpusobi 1" on.
Hope it works for you !!
Actually, you made me laugh.
Mero Vilul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > First person sabering!!! I DID IT!!