lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Do you swear to uphold the *ASC* ?
I do so swear! 102 65.38%
mommy! you guys are mean! 54 34.62%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: The Anti-Saberist Code
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2002, 11:53 AM   #81
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Burn
What you don't understad is that:
WE ARE NOT TRYING TO F**KING IMPOSE OUR IDEAS ON YOU!@%@#^@#^!@$

The only thing we are doing, is saying that if you wanna play FFA, play it however you want, but know that if it's FFA and you're allowed to do whatever you want, we're allowed to gang up on you.
Hey! Good for you! That's exactly what I'm after! 4 bowing bozos are much more fun to kill than just 1!

Quote:

You people are saying that "we are trying to impose our rules on you" while saying "you will play however you want"... THIS IS F**KING HYPOCRISY!! IF YOU WANNA PLAY HOWEVER YOU WANT, WE ARE ALLOWED TOO AND DON'T WHINE LIKE ArtiFag ABOUT IT.
I never said that you were trying to impose your rules on anyone. I just think you need to pop mommy's tit out of your mouth and realize it's just a game.

Artifex *ASC*
ArtifeX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 12:56 PM   #82
Jedi_Overlord

I'm saddened by this. People who expand the premise of the game, (SC) shouldn't be mocked. It's their choice. You can choose not to participate, but should respect their wishes. The ASCers will be my first target, even though I'm not sure I'll carry the SC code all the time.

Use the Force, however you like.

Jedi_Overlord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 01:34 PM   #83
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Overlord
I'm saddened by this. People who expand the premise of the game, (SC) shouldn't be mocked. It's their choice. You can choose not to participate, but should respect their wishes. The ASCers will be my first target, even though I'm not sure I'll carry the SC code all the time.
Then don't mock me. I'm expanding the game by swearing to upold the ASC. How is that different from swearing to uphold the SC? As you ask, I am respecting their wishes--their wishes to present themselves as a tasty frag morsel waiting to be plucked from the tree of opportunity.

I welcome your attempts upon my person.

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 01:35 PM   #84
Krak3n

Why should you go after the people who chose not to play by yout rules? That is their choice as well. If u do go after ASC'ers then wont you be trying to force your ideas on to people.

Just let people play as they wish, i do. But do not exect me or anyone else to like you play by your rules.

Last edited by Krak3n; 04-16-2002 at 01:53 PM.
Krak3n is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 01:38 PM   #85
ArtifeX

I just hope all the SC'ers will post some servers where they can be found. I've been looking diligently since yesterday and unfortunately haven't found any yet.

Sadness and woe!

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 01:53 PM   #86
S!TH!NAT0R

just hope all the SC'ers will post some servers where they can be found. I've been looking diligently since yesterday and unfortunately haven't found any yet.
--Hey Artifax, I can be found here 99% of the time. This happens to be the only worthwhile server playing on half the time
blag(saber_only) 24.66.172:28070
-Pay a visit to your impending doom sometime!

-Or if you prefer to speed up yur a$$-whooping 0vvnag3, ICQ me and I'll be more than happy to set up a 1on1 JK][ server!

My System......
-WinXP Corp.
-350w PS
-Maxtor 40GB HD x2
-Crucial 512MB pc2100 ram x2
-EPOX 8kha+ mobo(latest bios & VIA drivers except VIA BM IDE)
-Atlon TB 1.4mhz cpu
-Thermalright SK6 copper HS w/ YS Tech 7500rpm fan
-Visiontek GF3 Ti500 VC(23.11 drivers)
-SB Audigy gamer SC
-Sony 56x cd-drive
-TDK 16/10/40x cdrw-drive
-Klipsch Promedia V2-400 speaker set
-Logitech Internet Navigator KB
-Logitech Mouseman Duel-Optical mouse
-Samsung 900IFT 19" Monitor

Last edited by S!TH!NAT0R; 04-16-2002 at 02:19 PM.
S!TH!NAT0R is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 01:56 PM   #87
Krak3n

i'm from the UK and it looks like most of these SC peeps are from the USA. So it's unlikly i'm gonna be getting any hassel from them
Krak3n is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 01:57 PM   #88
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by S!TH!NAT0R
just hope all the SC'ers will post some servers where they can be found. I've been looking diligently since yesterday and unfortunately haven't found any yet.
--Hey Artifag, I can be found here 99% of the time. This happens to be the only worthwhile server playing on half the time
blag(saber_only) 24.66.172:28070
-Pay a visit to your impending doom sometime!

-Or if you prefer to speed up yur a$$-whooping 0vvnag3, ICQ me and I'll be more than happy to set up a 1on1 JK][ server!
Will do! Yay! Friendliness!

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 02:16 PM   #89
S!TH!NAT0R

ROFLMAO!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My System......
-WinXP Corp.
-350w PS
-Maxtor 40GB HD x2
-Atlon TB 1.4mhz cpu
-SB Audigy gamer SC
-Sony 56x cd-drive
Old 04-16-2002, 02:18 PM   #90
Fyunch Click

See, all it takes is combat to bring people together.

I feel so warm and fuzzy.

The contractors on the second Death Star knew the risks when they took the job. All contractors have to take these things into consideration when they take a job--Clerks
Fyunch Click is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 02:28 PM   #91
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by Fyunch Click
See, all it takes is combat to bring people together.

I feel so warm and fuzzy.
Yes! Warmness and Fuzziness for Everyone! Yay!

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 02:30 PM   #92
S!TH!NAT0R

YIPEEEEE!!....can you feel the love?

My System......
-WinXP Corp.
-350w PS
-Maxtor 40GB HD x2
-Atlon TB 1.4mhz cpu
-SB Audigy gamer SC
-Sony 56x cd-drive
Old 04-16-2002, 02:40 PM   #93
ArtifeX

Ok, all of you -SC- guys, with all your ranting and flaming, none of you scares me like this guys does:

Quote:
Originally posted by JediKnight25
Before I wage a duel, I turn the saber off, crouch, then bow my head to show respect. Its starting to catch on in the rooms I frequent, which is nice. I use to be a Sith, but I have been reborn into a JK, therefore I use the name Anakin. The power of drain lured me into the dark side, but my friend trained me in the ways of the saber so I do not need to "cheat" anymore.

I am rendered speechless, flameless, rantless. Nothing measures up to the task of reacting to this post. Well,...

I bet this guy sits in front of his computer wearing jedi robes made out of bed sheets and tries to move the mouse cursor with his mind.

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 02:51 PM   #94
Jiro Kage

Re: The Anti-Saberist Code

Quote:
Originally posted by ArtifeX
All those declaring allegiance to the Anti-Saberist Code will swear the following:

1. I will attack anyone with the identifying -SC- Suffix Tag upon sight to the exclusion of all other targets.

2. Anyone turning off their lightsaber is declaring either their contempt of the Anti-Saberist Code or their ignorance. In either case they must die.

{snip useless ramblings}

ArtifeX *ASC*

You just made a case and point for the whole saberist code. And you are the sort of person that likes to ruin games for other people, aren't you. In fact, I bet you used to be part of the TF clan ZOO.

On the other hand, this stuff is comedic gold.

-- Jiro Kage
Jiro Kage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 02:53 PM   #95
Jiro Kage

Quote:
Originally posted by ArtifeX

Then don't mock me. I'm expanding the game by swearing to upold the ASC. How is that different from swearing to uphold the SC? As you ask, I am respecting their wishes--their wishes to present themselves as a tasty frag morsel waiting to be plucked from the tree of opportunity.

I welcome your attempts upon my person.

If your ASC didn't do things such as impersonating the SC, then it would be cool. The fact you have to attempt to defame those that play following the SC shows just how childish your whole premise is. Being against the whole SC concept and fighting them to an exclusivitiy, even playing dirty on them is ok - impersonating and trying to defame them is not.

-- Jiro Kage
Old 04-16-2002, 02:59 PM   #96
JediMaster2B

Who are you, Artifex, to mock my Jedi robes??? No they are NOT made out of bed sheets. I spent money for quality fabric and sewed them myself! If roll playing helps people to enjoy the gaming experience, the I say good for them!

You're just as big a pain as my mom. She's always coming down to my basement apartment and hasseling me. "Are you *still* on that computer?" "Why don't you go outside?" "Don't you like girls?" "38 is too old to be still living at home!"

What does she know? I wish I could chmod 700 my door to keep her out.

I'll rm -rf both of you and then we'll see who's the real Jedi Master!!!
JediMaster2B is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 03:07 PM   #97
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by Jiro Kage

If your ASC didn't do things such as impersonating the SC, then it would be cool. The fact you have to attempt to defame those that play following the SC shows just how childish your whole premise is. Being against the whole SC concept and fighting them to an exclusivitiy, even playing dirty on them is ok - impersonating and trying to defame them is not.
Oh, in that case, I definintely won't impersonate -SC-. Nope, sure won't. Definitely won't do that. Nope, no reason to expect that anymore.

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 03:12 PM   #98
Jiro Kage

You just make it so easy.

Time and time again you show you have no maturity on something as simple as a forum for a video game. Not only is that one step displaced from a silly game, but it even goes farther to the boards. You are definitely a winner.

It's ok, every game has its little group of people trying to ruin whatever fun someone else may have. Nice of you to step up to the plate.

-- Jiro Kage
Old 04-16-2002, 03:24 PM   #99
JediMaster2B

Ok, in all seriousness (previous post aside) I have to agree with Artifex.

YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT!

The purpose of the ASC (which as far as I can tell only exists in name) is not to "ruin other people's fun". The whole thread was just a tap on the shoulder to say "Hey man, this really is a great game and all, but don't forget that it's JUST a game."

The fact that the vast majority have responded so vehemently just proves the point that too many people out there are living virtual lives in PC-internet-fantasy land. The real world (not the tv show) is much more fulfilling.

Ask yourself one question... if you spend 200 hours a month playing and practicing JK2 and become the most kickass player in the world, what does it get you? You're the world's greatest at doing something that doesn't matter.

It's your life though... I just think Artifex is trying to "return balance to the Force".
Old 04-16-2002, 03:25 PM   #100
Jiro Kage

In other words you find it ok to impersonate other players, make them look bad so that they possibly get banned from servers when they join, and generally be an ass to others?

If that's cool with you or the concensus...this game is doomed.

-- Jiro Kage
Old 04-16-2002, 03:34 PM   #101
ArtifeX

Quote:
You just make it so easy.
I ain't easy, you at least gotta promise not to crush my cigarettes!

Quote:

Time and time again you show you have no maturity on something as simple as a forum for a video game. Not only is that one step displaced from a silly game, but it even goes farther to the boards...
um,... what?

Quote:
You are definitely a winner.

It's ok, every game has its little group of people trying to ruin whatever fun someone else may have. Nice of you to step up to the plate.
No fun? I stab you whilst you genuflect, and you hate me. You go to hunt me down--and die of course. Then you go get your -SC- buddies and come looking for me. Then you and your buddies die. How is that not fun?

Keep the great comments coming!

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 03:35 PM   #102
ArtifeX

Quote:
In other words you find it ok to impersonate other players, make them look bad so that they possibly get banned from servers when they join, and generally be an ass to others?

The answer is to not kickban someone just because they don't play like you do. Shouldn't that be in your Saberist's Code?

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 03:40 PM   #103
JediMaster2B

The game is "doomed" anyway. It's just a game. It will be replaced, it will become passe and out of date. It will not live on for even a significant percentage of your life span. Temporal, fleeting, ephemeral...

I was excited for the game to arrive, I got the game, I finished the SP, I played the MP for a while for an entertaining diversion and now it's time to move on to other things like friends, family, career. Things that do matter and are WORTH fighting for.
Old 04-16-2002, 03:47 PM   #104
VeX_5150

Quote:

Fun Fact of the Day:

Counter-Strike has about 19000 servers running right now. It's had the worst cheating exploits of any PC game in history. Clans exist full of people just using hacks to piss off others playing, and yet it still has 19000 servers. Why? Because everyone still like to play the GAME.

JO2 has about 1400 right now and will continue to grow at a good pace, regardless of all these different 'codes', SC, ASC, whatever.

If you can't understand the irony of Artifex's post I really feel sorry for you.
VeX_5150 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 04:14 PM   #105
ArtifeX

W3rd

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 04:34 PM   #106
Saient

Originally Posted by 6pac

This is not leading anywhere.. and nobody is convincing any1 else..
So PLZ! We all play to have fun.
I respect your way of playing if U respect mine.

I can't repect your way of playing because your way of playing is a distrespect to my way of playing.. Its simple.. I want to kill you
I want you to stop dueling and being a super easy target for me and at least try to kill me with everything at your disposal and not sit around watching people duel with your saber off

I will kill you. I will do anything in my power to stop you guys from hogging a FFS for bowing and a$$ kissing duels if you gang up and hunt me down.. I wouldn't mind that at all.. but don't kick ban me from a server. thats just not fair

The only way you can repect my playing style is to adopt FFA as how its supposed to be played

the only way I'll respect you guys.. if you play FFA the way Its supposed to be played..

in FFA don't expect win your Saber Fights.. thats why I have ALT FIRE on the repeater to stop them happening in the 1st place.

FFA in my opinion shouldn't have people dueling it should have people shooting..bombing Force using.. anything that causes quick fast efficent FRAGS

The only repect I give out is for those who make FFA feel like FFA

if your dueling in the corner.. Im gonna kill you
Saient is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 04:53 PM   #107
Soul-Burn

Do whatever you want... Note that you are simply an hypocrite.

You say we're imposing our rules, while you impose your "no rules" rule.

You say you paid money for the game and want to have fun, so did we.
But I guess our ideas of fun are different.
What i'd like to see is server admin awareness of this so they enforce what they think right.

If you wanna play like that "easy frags".. why do you mind when we try to do easy frags on you... you wanna easy frag us? we gang up and easy frag you. End of story.
Soul-Burn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 06:21 PM   #108
[del] Twitch

Quote:
Originally posted by JediMaster2B
The purpose of the ASC (which as far as I can tell only exists in name) is not to "ruin other people's fun". The whole thread was just a tap on the shoulder to say "Hey man, this really is a great game and all, but don't forget that it's JUST a game."

The fact that the vast majority have responded so vehemently just proves the point that too many people out there are living virtual lives in PC-internet-fantasy land. The real world (not the tv show) is much more fulfilling.
VV007.

Oh, and go to the gym. It's great

- Twitch
[del] Twitch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 08:00 PM   #109
Taicat

Quote:
Originally posted by JediMaster2B
I'll rm -rf both of you and then we'll see who's the real Jedi Master!!!
OMG, that's nasty! ROTF!!!!! I wonder how many 'got it'?

SC vs ASC is like a clan-war without the clans! Very interesting; I'd like to see some kind of 'showdown'.....LOL.
Taicat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 08:32 PM   #110
Soul-Burn

HAH!

Forget about rm -rf .*

just pipe them to /dev/null

btw, anyone running JK2 thru WineX?
Old 04-16-2002, 09:53 PM   #111
ArtifeX

Quote:
Originally posted by Taicat

OMG, that's nasty! ROTF!!!!! I wonder how many 'got it'?

SC vs ASC is like a clan-war without the clans! Very interesting; I'd like to see some kind of 'showdown'.....LOL.
There IS a showdown set up! If you read above, Sithinator and I have a duel tonight!

I will post the results, win or lose!!

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-16-2002, 11:01 PM   #112
SilentDark

I follow the code of -ASC-. I would like to view the fight
Time and IP please
SilentDark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 11:32 PM   #113
ArtifeX

Sorry man, wish we could get a ton of spectators, but I've got to keep the server upstream low so there's no cause for complaint. I'll have the server admin spectate and take screenies or maybe a demo.

Artifex *ASC*
Old 04-17-2002, 12:01 AM   #114
Kreidian

My code respects you...

I find this thread hightly entertaining and felt I just had to add my thoughts to this. I only hope that people are interested in an actual discussion and not an excuse to flame me or ArtifeX with some of the increadibly irritating and immature drivel that I've read thus far.

First off, I always play with a code of honor. So yes, I like to bow before a duel, even on FFA servers. I perfer to use Light side powers and sabre only, even on a massive gun-filled FFA or CTF map.

I must say, when I read ArtifeX 's post I found it extremely funny. And I think that he definately should use those tactics. In fact I hope that when I face him some day he tries every to use every trick he can to try to kill me. I will always stick to my own code of honor and will enjoy the challenge. Choosing to be completely dishonerable is, in some ways, a code of honor in itself. Just because I completely disagree with your code of honor doesn't mean I won't respect it. The only thing I ask is that you respect my choice in my code.

I read the SC code and I felt it had a number of good ideas. I agree with a number of things on there, however I don't subscribe to the code because In some aspects I would say that I don't completely disagree with the ASC code either. For example, on a FFA server I might want to use the ocasional trip mine, sentry, or even the sniper gun if it makes sense. Although such circumstances would be extremely rare I think. I would never use such tactics in a Duel of any kind. That's why I so often go on Duel servers.

People getting angry over this stuff is rather silly. I mean, I've had people get really angry at me "for cheating" because I use heal during a duel. WTF?!? How is using heal cheating? The ability to heal is a central reason to playing light side to begin with. For that matter any force power is a central part of playing JK in the first place. Likewise I don't think it's cheating if someone tries to kill somebody who has their sabre sheathed by lobbing rockets at them. I'd never do it, but that's just my code. I tend to enjoy the game more when the other guy is being honorable as well, but that's just my preference.

If you manage to kill me in mid-bow, congrats on the free kill, I should've reacted faster. If you manage to grip/push/pull me of a ledge, nice job, I should've absorbed sooner. If you are able to kill me with a well placed ambush, great kill dude, I should watch out for that next time. If you shower me with therm granades or rockets and blow me up, good kill, I should've used push sooner. Basically any time you kill me, no matter how you managed it, I will give you the respect you deserve for that kill, and most importantly, learn from it so you can't kill me that way a second time. All the while continuing to follow my code of honor. Sure, you might rack up more frags than me, but like everyone keeps saying, it's just a game. Besides, everything in JKII has a counter, I've already mentioned several above. The skill is in figuring out what the counter is and when to use it. As it stand now I find people that use guns or explosives of any kind are usually rather easy to kill, as are most dark side users, simply because I've learned a number of counters to their common attacks. In the end, I don't care how many times you kill me, I having more fun playing it my way.

For a roleplay aspect, this ASC will only add to the game, as there will be a definite antagonist to those SC'ers out there. I think if I were an SC'er I would take this opportunity step up to the challenge that the ASC provides and figure out ways to counter ASC methods. (Off the top of my head I can already think of several.) That makes the game alot more interesting. Think about it, ASC represents exactly the sort of thing SC is trying to confront, ArtifeX was nice enough to give it a name.

Personally I hope that the two camps form into solid clans and we can see some kick ass clan battles going on out there that is true to the epic sense of Star Wars. Light side vs. Dark side, SC vs. ASC. Let the game begin!

p.s. BTW, JediMaster2B, I was ROTFLMAO reading your post, great stuff!
and yes I caught the rm -rf reference.
Kreidian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2002, 05:14 AM   #115
SharpZ

Well, I agree with ArtifeX. The guns are in the game for a reason. He likes to use them...others don't...do what you want to do, but don't complain when you get killed by a gun, cause pretty much every gun in this game is counterable if you know what to do. If you keep going against guys with guns, you'll only get better. And if you don't like it, get everyone in the server to help you hunt down the guys with the guns...anything goes, and I'm sure if you guys are good enough you can take him out. That's just my take on it...have fun.
SharpZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2002, 05:22 AM   #116
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

Hmm.. we should setup some servers for Stun Baton duels.. what does everyone say to THAT? ; )
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2002, 06:57 AM   #117
Con. Snake

I find it amusing that they "play Jedi" in a FREE FOR ALL server and get pissed because they don't understand that FREE FOR ALL is no holds bar, no rules, hmm lets see, oh yeah FREE FOR ****ING ALL. I mean, what the **** do you think DUEL servers are for? To look pretty? No - to DUEL in, go to a DUEL server if you want to DUEL. If you people can not grasp this simple concept then our species is doomed.

As stated, if the guns are enabled on a FREE FOR ALL server, gee lets think - then the admin wants guns to be used. You come running at me with a saber in a FREE FOR ALL server, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to run backwards and drop a Detpack and blow your dumb ass up. I'm going to launch a Tracker Rocket at you and laugh as it tracks you across the map because you're running away too stupid to use force push on it, or better yet, wait for you to come at me with your pathetic saber, watch you jump over my head, and force push you so high you die from the fall. I'll annihilate you with the Repeater, E-11, Thermal Detonator, and whatever other weapons I have at my disposal, because that's what you're supposed to do in a FREE FOR ALL. Yet, if I want to "play Jedi" like you people I'll go, hmmm let me think, where does logic tell me I should go if I want to duel....Hmmm OH YEAH! A DUEL server.
Con. Snake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2002, 08:00 AM   #118
Bungalow

This is the most hilarious thread ever,

First off ArtiFex, ur ****'n hilarious

Secondly -SC- is even more hilarious
Bow???
that is ****'n retarded

You guys say you aren't enforcing your ideologies, yet you get pissed off when someone doesn't play the way you guys do
Just cause George Lucas told a story one way doesn't mean you've gotta follow it word for word

wtf "play like real jedis"????
Jedi's use force too you morons get that through ur heads
don't get all b*tchy cause some one gripped you

grow some balls and stop your whinning, if some one shoots you, shoot em back
u morons
Bungalow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2002, 08:40 AM   #119
Soul-Burn

Bungalow, if u even took u'r time to read this thread and SC's thread, you'd understand how much BS you wrote.

The ASCs are whining that the SCs are ganging up on them... They are afraid of us.
Old 04-17-2002, 09:41 AM   #120
ArtifeX

Re: My code respects you...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kreidian
I find this thread hightly entertaining and felt I just had to add my thoughts to this. I only hope that people are interested in an actual discussion and not an excuse to flame me or ArtifeX with some of the increadibly irritating and immature drivel that I've read thus far.

First off, I always play with a code of honor. So yes, I like to bow before a duel, even on FFA servers. I perfer to use Light side powers and sabre only, even on a massive gun-filled FFA or CTF map.

I must say, when I read ArtifeX 's post I found it extremely funny. And I think that he definately should use those tactics. In fact I hope that when I face him some day he tries every to use every trick he can to try to kill me. I will always stick to my own code of honor and will enjoy the challenge. Choosing to be completely dishonerable is, in some ways, a code of honor in itself. Just because I completely disagree with your code of honor doesn't mean I won't respect it. The only thing I ask is that you respect my choice in my code.
(snip)...
That is the first dissenting, yet mature post in this thread. Congratulations on your higher state of evolution.

You are correct. *ASC* is about nothing other than providing an antagonistic polar opposite to the -SC- followers. Hopefully, both groups will grow and come into conflict frequently with grand melees that we all talk about for weeks as the result.

Artifex *ASC*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > The Anti-Saberist Code