lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Only if there is more "neutral" people...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2002, 02:23 PM   #1
Antilles

Only if there is more "neutral" people...

Actually, when playing Nar Shadda and Bespin's level, i feel it a bit "unreal"......

In SW, there is always some "back-action" while the big move happen...people chatting, walking....Although the Classic Trilogy didn't have that much feeling(only on Tatooine and Bespin..), Ep1 did give us a "real" city...with people going around, doing business of their own....

Remeber Epi1 Advanture game on PC? The only thing i like in the game is: On Tatooine and Naboo level, you can move with other NPCs...like talking to them, do some side mission...you can feeling like fighting and escaping with your people in the same battle, you can go around talking to other not-important-people in Tatooine, walk into a bar and trade something.....

And it should be more "wild" life on yavin......swamp usually had a lot of animals, right?

Money is what I care and want and need and desire and dream and ...........never had...
Antilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 03:17 PM   #2
Synk

NPC's

Wait for KOTOR
Synk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 03:28 PM   #3
Cytin

In the first JK (Dark Forces 2) one of the ways you decided which side of the force you were on was by how many neutral characters you killed. Since they decided to go with a set skill path, maybe Raven thought it might be a good idea simply to leave them out. Cant have the lead character running around killing innocents can we unless you are playing GTA then it is a necessity. I too would have liked to see more NPCs but I really even didnt think about it till I saw this thread. Ah well.

I respect my elders, but I refuse to follow them blindly.
Cytin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 05:46 PM   #4
Hiteche5

That was one of the first things that I noticed. No neutral NPC's I think it added alot of atmoshere to JK2

The Rodney Dangerfield of forums
Hiteche5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Only if there is more "neutral" people...