lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Reborn Strength Levels (possible spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2002, 05:36 PM   #1
JKM82

Reborn Strength Levels (possible spoilers)

I found that you can spawn the other types of reborns last night and so I was playing around with Reborn, Rebornacrobat, rebornforceuser, rebornacrobat, & rebornboss. Where, though, in the game does Kyle fight the Reborn Boss (with a cool reb & blue costume)? I do not recall fighting him anywhere. I only remember the others and beating them quite rapidly with a well placed saber throw. Anyone know where the Reborn Boss is in the actual SP game? Thanks.
JKM82 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 06:12 PM   #2
X_Wing_Pilot

Yes the Doom_Detention Level in a hangar there is 2 reborn bosses and 6 or so stormtroopers kill them and a door with a officer will open it the reborn bosses are really good compared to basic reborn think of them as the same strength as shadowtroopers
X_Wing_Pilot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 06:21 PM   #3
Zek

The very second Reborn you fight(the one in the carbon freezing chamber) is a boss.
Zek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 06:37 PM   #4
Tozier

It all depends on what difficluly your playing it on. On PADAWAN the only two you fight are on the doomgiver, on JEDI, there's one at the end of the 2nd bespin level on the platform with the cloudcar. The bosses wear darkblue outfits & dark red hoods. The difficlult goes (in hood color as far as I can tell) orange, red, blue, green then dark red, then of course the shadowtroopers.

The bosses and the goys in green have deep demonic voices and english accents. "May the force be with you. MUAHAHAHAH!" etc.

QUIT WHINING!
Tozier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2002, 06:44 PM   #5
Zek

My mistake, the Reborn Boss I mentioned is in Jedi Master mode.
Zek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Reborn Strength Levels (possible spoilers)