lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Best Players Post
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2002, 01:07 PM   #41
Phr00t

I'd like to think that I'm an above average player... I'm rather good in duels but when it comes down to pure free for alls and random saber swinging, I don't really shine there. Catch me on a server called "blag (Saber only)", I play there often.
Phr00t is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2002, 02:30 PM   #42
Forhekset

WD_Torment's net connection must be down or something, seeing as there's no post from him yet....

Forhekset is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2002, 06:36 PM   #43
grandmasterlee

I apologize for my post Nill, you obviously know what's up, I read your strat hits in a different thread.

I would like to duel you sometime though for fun
grandmasterlee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #44
Nill the Mean

Thats OK man, no hard feelings. Hell, some of my best friends diss me harder than that for laughs. We all diss eachother, it's fun. And it's funny to hear the truth about yourself (that's what I think anyway). If we could get a good ping then, sure, I'm up for a duel. I won't be a little wuss if you own me . If we can both get good/decent pings that is... no point if one of us has an unfair advantage. I mean, I played this guy in a duel with a ping of 350. He was jerking all over the place. It was very frustrating trying to swing in the empty space where he might be in the future.
Nill the Mean is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2002, 08:31 PM   #45
ps2maddenman

Lol, it was a joke haha.

"Originally posted by ps2maddenman
I fought this guy named "Padawan" last night, he was really good, I don't know how he thought of such an elaborate name."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"padawan is the default name, like Player in CS (if you knew that then disregard this post )"

www.ign.com
ps2maddenman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Best Players Post