lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cartwheel and Butterfly mod...no joke
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2002, 12:39 PM   #121
rr12

Can it be sent to me to?

rr12@st-andrews.ac.uk
rr12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 01:01 PM   #122
Khaydarin

Special thx to ....

I just want to say thx to : Irimai-ai and mike butler for sending me the version of " cool moves "....

By the way , this version totally rocks but i still find that the forward rolling needs a little reajustement ( it s kinda too fast imo )...

Thx again
Legend Of Khaydarin
Khaydarin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 01:43 PM   #123
Ic3wind21

greed

I could use it too Icewind21@hotmail.com thanx!!
Ic3wind21 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 03:53 PM   #124
Irimi-Ai

oh no! you've found me out!! hehe...Irimi-Ai and Mike Butler are the same person. i just use the email account on my cable modem ISP to send out the file because there's a boatload of people to send it to, and it's faster on the cable connection. oh, and you're welcome!! and thank you for the feedback. the more feedback i get, the better the mod can get.

if more people think the forward butterfly is too fast, let me know and i can slow it down. the next version won't be out for about a week due to final exams and such. though, i check this board every day so i will keep up with suggestions and what's going on.

Irimi-Ai
Irimi-Ai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 03:56 PM   #125
Alfyboy

Send it my way too

alfredo_funk@hotmail.com
Alfyboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 03:58 PM   #126
Dark Cloak

If it's not too much to ask, could you please sent it to me, too? Thanks.
jalhan_taklor@hotmail.com
Dark Cloak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 09:32 PM   #127
the 7th Jedi

Irimi-Ai, is there some 'animation cfg editing' tutorial out there, or did you do it by just trial and error? i'd really want to edit 'new' moves from recycling existing ones.

thanks
the 7th Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2002, 06:11 PM   #128
Irimi-Ai

no, there's no tutorial out there that i'm aware of. i just learned by looking at other people's work (e.g., nodata) and then just learned it. it's not that hard, really. i've done a few moves with what you're suggesting. that is, i've taken parts from existing moves and made new moves. i'm not totally happy with any that i've made yet. as far as creating new moves completely, you'd need SoftImage, plus a lot more knowledge and time than i have. hope this helps.

Irimi-Ai
Old 04-27-2002, 06:13 PM   #129
Irimi-Ai

new version (106) is out and being mailed to those on the list. i made a new thread because this one is getting too long.

Irimi-Ai
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Cartwheel and Butterfly mod...no joke