lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My Mods, Skins n stuffs
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2002, 06:35 PM   #1
Lost Welshman
The First

My Mods, Skins n stuffs

right down to business. All of you people who love to quote wot i say and then make fun of me i dont respect you at all, most of you have obviously only played jedi knight 2 online beforem but i have played nearly all the top fps games online, and i know what lag is, and wot i saw in that game i mentioned was not simply lag.

Neway i know i have some great admirors out there as i have recieved many e-mails, yes I am Alex Morris, the Skinner, so far i have made a Jerec, Sariss, Jerec and Ice Bryar pistol skins, ALL avalible for download, and it seem those people who insult me in other threads actually complement me for my skins, i think this is because of my name as i usually show no sign of aggresion, so lay off just because im welsh (and im a cool 14 year old) doesnt mean you can insult, me. p.s. ne1 who quotes me
smells <---would of put something more insulting here but dont want to upset moderators

Act Your Rage
Lost Welshman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2002, 06:59 PM   #2
Lost Welshman
The First

Ah ha, you cant quote me so you dont say a word, why cant you just respect your fellow gamers and get along, and i provide you people with Skins, and eventually models and im even helpin work on a Mod so please reply and tell me wot you think of me

Act Your Rage
Lost Welshman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2002, 07:20 PM   #3
gonk-raider

You're lucky anyone gives a rip about you anyway,, im sure submiting the crappy skins is just a sad cry of "love me daddy!look at me!" even if its negitive attention
gonk-raider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2002, 08:22 PM   #4
TUX

Lost Welshman, don't worry about what other post about you. You're doing what few others are by creating new skins. I have 'zero' talent in this and have very little desire to learn at my late age. My hat goes off to you for taking your time to create skins for others to use.

Just don't worry about some of the critics out there. If you're happy with what you made and are kind enough to share it with us, you're better than most people who simply lurk here and DL other work. People like you make the game better by adding variety.

Keep pumping out the mods and we'll keep DL them. And again, who gives a rats arse what others think... as long as you're happy.
TUX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > My Mods, Skins n stuffs