lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Faces Moderators should consider
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2001, 08:03 AM   #1
Boba Fat

Question New Faces Moderators should consider

Maybe we should have more little faces or Graemlins as they are called here. Like sick, dead, lopsided grin, cheeky, crazy, silly, stupid, laughing although its kinda big grin, peaceful(at one with the force), neutral(just a line for a mouth) and other things. For you moderators are like parents or the players of the sims, for, like the sims we need you provision for us to be content otherwise we will piss on the floor and sleep on the ground.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2001, 08:25 AM   #2
Boba Rhett

*walks into the room* *squish*

GAH! What the hell did I just step in?!

*see's Boba Fat laying on the floor sleeping and reads post*

Oh, so that's what I stepped in....

Seriously though, If we did get more smilies I'd want a few Star Wars related ones.
Old 07-30-2001, 08:36 AM   #3
Boba Fat

Unhappy

Right! *thinks youve gone crazy* I dont under stand that first part but to the Star Wars faces maybe Chewie, Han, Luke, Darth vader/maul, Quigon, Obiwan old and new, Leia, Storm Trooper and Boba Fett plus more like R2, 3P0, Yoda, Ewok, Biggs/Wedge, Jar Jar(maybe)and not palpitine cause he's ugly!
Old 07-30-2001, 05:32 PM   #4
MadPoster

We would just need a pic of a bleched raisin for Ol' Palpy!

Needing a new sig idea to get rid of:
MadPoster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > New Faces Moderators should consider