lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: E3 2000, Here we come!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2000, 05:08 PM   #1
Kurgan

Thumbs up E3 2000, Here we come!

Since the .plan server isn't working properly and isn't even listed on the website do to a problem of sorts, I'm going to put my update here for now:

[/list]Finals are over, and summer's here at last!

Well, it's finally official. After a few setbacks and scheduling problems, Darkhawk and I are finally ready to go to this year's E3.

We'll be heading for LA tonight, and if all goes well we'll be scoping out the latest software titles at the industry's biggest show. Yes, we'll be scanning the LucasArts booths, and yes, we'll be checking out that hot action title everyone has been waiting for for the last year, Star Wars Episode I: Obi-Wan. We'll keep you posted with all the info we find out. We'll be sure to ply them with questions about all the important stuff, like multiplayer, editing, etc.

Big thanks to Aristotle and Steve Williams of IGN for helping us work out bugs in schedule. We also hope to see Cali-Girl there.

[/list]Kurgan
      LucasGames Official E3 Reporter

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 09, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2000, 06:51 PM   #2
Darth_Simpson

GO KURGAN!
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > E3 2000, Here we come!