lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How do I chain attacks?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-23-2002, 06:31 AM   #1
Cloud_Fav

How do I chain attacks?

It says in the lightsaber offence description that I can chain up to 6 attacks but how do i do it?

Oh and NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Cloud_Fav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2002, 08:21 AM   #2
enDless_Deliriu

basically, you either change the attack really fast (in medium starting a horizontal attack and then switching it can get you 4 rapid fire strikes).

Or, hold down a strafe key, and then hold down the attack key. Watch as you attack and then spin around like a top. That seems to be what they meant, one continuous animation where the character doesn't stop and have to start over again.

-----------------------------------------------

One of your resident Star Wars Geeks

The Way We See It
enDless_Deliriu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2002, 10:15 AM   #3
BCanr2d2
Chief B*log Man

By holding down the attack key, and changing the direction, or using he strafe keys, it will allow you to move seamlessly between the different moves it initiates. Rather than pressing attack quickly and letting go, practice by holding down attack, then pressing one of the strafe keys to spin, then change to the other strafe key to spin the other way.

This is what they mean by chaining attacks, get that old "Quake" style, hit the attack key as quickly as possible, some times hold it in to get some good sabre work going.
BCanr2d2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > How do I chain attacks?