lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Newbie questions I think... but would U plz. help me?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-24-2002, 04:50 PM   #1
Lenz

Unhappy Newbie questions I think... but would U plz. help me?

I want to make an indoor/outdoor-Multiplayerlevel in style of Nar Shadda Streets.
But when the player falls down, he just falls and falls and falls............ When I use the trigger_hurt like its used in ctf_bespin the player just gains life instead of losing it!
What have I done wrong??

Another problem is the placing of light ect. Sometimes I've got the complete right-click-menu, sometimes only the things I already used in this level and sometimes..... nothing.... Whats wrong???

Plz help me

Oh, and before I forget it... how to group many single objects to one big?
And how to lock down some things like walls so that I don't select when Shift+Klicking on them?
Lenz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2002, 12:17 AM   #2
Manquesa

for the trigger_hurt, my guess would be this, make sure you don't have a "-" in front the dmg value. A negative number may be the cause of adding health instead of taking it. Also check the box marked "FALLING" for falling and screaming animation.

For the second question, ??????

To group brushes, select all the brushes that you want grouped together and then make them a func_group.

Finished Projects:
Sith Terminator
Awing
Tie-Interceptor
Y-Wing
Death Glider
Slave 1
Ep. 3 Jedi Starfighter

Current Projects:
T-16 Skyhopper
Manquesa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Newbie questions I think... but would U plz. help me?