lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rotating entities
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2002, 05:18 AM   #1
Morbius

Rotating entities

OK, I have been trying to get this to work for several hours with no luck, so hopefully somone out there can help. I am desiging a map with doors, but right now all the doors slide in the same direction in the same axis, which is not what I want them to do. I read the q3 radiant maunual and it stated that you needed to rotate the entity, not the object. Unfortunately, I have been completely unable to figure out how to do this. Thanks in advance
Morbius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2002, 03:59 PM   #2
SITHWARRIOR-SaF

x|x buttons

there is like 6 buttons on top tool bar that have x y z written all over them click on them to flip your doors around or go to view and there is button for raotate i think.
SITHWARRIOR-SaF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2002, 08:55 PM   #3
Morbius

I tried those last night. I think those commands change the direction of the model, but not of the bounding box.
Morbius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Rotating entities