lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Multiplayer...Not Getting Anywhere FAST :-p
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
jaxxmanuk

Unhappy Multiplayer...Not Getting Anywhere FAST :-p

Hi,

Sorry if this question has been answered a thousand times b4 but I am really struggling with mulitplayer mode.

I run multiplayer and change dedicated server to internet. This takes me out of the game and runs the console window.

I run MP again, add my static IP in as a favourite....it picks this up and the address changes to the name I gave it.

I am on the understanding that this would mean my friends just make a new Favourite (my IP) and then double ckick and away we go.

All it says for them is awaiting game state and it ticks over.

Im running an AMD Atholon XP 1800 with 256mb RAM. Got an ADSL connection with a static IP.

I am tearing my hair out.... help me forum users you are my only hope! :-)

Jaxx

Jaxx

One of a Kind
jaxxmanuk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2002, 01:33 AM   #2
Darth Tattoo

After you create the game and then go into the mp again. Try looking for your game on the Local Server.
Darth Tattoo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Multiplayer...Not Getting Anywhere FAST :-p