lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-29-2002, 12:15 AM   #1
Verlex

Question

I will prolly be banned from the board, flamed, etc. But I would like to ask. I have DLed JK2 3 times so far and I keep getting a bunch of files and a little file called SEvEN and then an info file that doesnt tell anything. Any idea as to what this means? I will eventually buy the game but thats gotta wait till next pay check.

No I am not BSing I just wanna play and am fed up with waiting BUT THE GAME WONT WORK! lol

The light in the window is a crack in the sky; a stairway to darkness in the blink of an eye; a levee of tears to learn she'll never be coming back; the man in the dark will bring another attack....
Verlex is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 12:19 AM   #2
Teir

Pfft iiiiii think this might be the wrong forum to be posting that

Cant help you tho

Maby maby not, that aint the question?
Teir is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 12:28 AM   #3
BlackMagic

You'll just have to wait for your paycheck, chief.
BlackMagic is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2002, 12:31 AM   #4
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Angry Daggnabbit...

For the last time, DO NOT POST ABOUT WAREZ IN OUR FORUMS!

This shows an awful lack of tact, as the Raven and LEC developers are sitting right here reading how you are trying to rip them off! Plus you're talking about this stuff in front of people who paid good money for the game... the real fans.

For begging for warez, you risk being banned, as you knew when you posted, so you have no excuse.

Further topics of this kind will be (as usual) locked and/or deleted, and the posters risk being banned.
Kurgan is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Question