lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dedicated Server - Is it possible to create one for Galactic battleground
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2002, 12:27 PM   #1
Malcsmith

Question Dedicated Server - Is it possible to create one for Galactic battleground

malc.smith@freeuk.com

Hi, I have a spare PC with both windows and Linux installed which i use for dedicated servers for games on my LAN.

It unfortunatly looks like i can not start up a dedicated server for Galactic battlegrounds. I have scourged the net & harrassed Lucas Arts tech support who refered me to here. The did not confirm if it was possible.

Does anyone know if it is possible to start up a dedicated server and if so how to do it?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Malcsmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2004, 02:35 PM   #2
farnsyJ
Lurker

Question SW_GB Dedicated Server

I too am searching for a dedicated server for Galactic Battlegrounds, I hope someone out there has information for this.
farnsyJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2004, 06:56 AM   #3
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I don't really think you can.

If you're thinking of Dedicated server like JO or JA, no I don't think it has that.

But what you could do is start up a game with your spare computer and set player one as Computer or something, or write some programming to be able to run the game remotely...

I think I know which I would choose.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Dedicated Server - Is it possible to create one for Galactic battleground