lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars Online
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-16-2000, 05:16 PM   #1
Vagabond

Star Wars Online

Everyone hear about this? Here's the link: http://www.avault.com/news/displayne...y=3162000-8578

This could be really cool. I wonder how much it will cost? I've never had much interest in paying a monthly fee for a game, for for Star Wars I might be willing, depending on how the gameplay is implemented. Anyway, this game has great potential as I've fantasized about just such a thing many, many times.

So, what does everyone else think?

------------------
VagabondNomad on the Zone...

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...

[This message has been edited by Vagabond (edited March 16, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2000, 11:54 PM   #2
digl

iv never played a game like this one, but if its well done it will be great, to get in the SW universe
What i think that would be incredible (but i doubt it will happen) that a game like this could link yo to other games, ie you wanna fight with someone you play jedi knight(or OB1), or some space missions with XWA, get officer jobs for FoCom, all this in a really big SW universe
Old 03-17-2000, 02:41 AM   #3
WeedSmoker

Thumbs up

Looks like some dreams are coming to light at last. My only beef is having to pay a monthly fee to enjoy the game, that's a bother (cha-ching for George!).

; L~

"the grass is always greener"

[This message has been edited by WeedSmoker (edited March 16, 2000).]
Old 03-17-2000, 04:56 AM   #4
Conor

It will probably be great.

Too bad I don't have the connection or the time to get engaged in such thing. Unless of course the situation changes somehow by the time it is released.

------------------
"Preach the Gospel. If necessary, use words."
-St. Francis of Assisi
Old 03-17-2000, 11:46 AM   #5
solo_anakin

Great potential, lets hope they don't blow it. I have never paid a monthly fee for a game, but this one.... I might just hae to unless of cource its really terrible, which is doubtful. 1-1.5 yrs and counting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Star Wars Online